No connection

Mr Steve

Reaction score
Had no 3G in Tampa, Fla. Powered the phone off & on and all is well at the moment. Can send/receive emails, web browsing, etc.

Stock Droid

bill1253

Reaction score
Never lost my 3g but had a box pop up and say connectivity error
Parkersburg WV
Modded to smoked glass 501

G

gatewayad

been out since I woke, just shut down and restarted, 3G now working in St. Louis

chrisCRISIS

Reaction score
i've actually been experiencing random 3g outages for about 2 weeks now here in south florida. tried several different roms and kernels and can't figure out the problem.

egambino

Reaction score
I'm in Springfield, MA with a totally stock Droid, and no problems to report. Data working just fine, 3G, wifi, phone working.

sszymczak

Reaction score
Mine just went out again after being up for about 10 minutes. Must be a work in progress.

REARless

Reaction score
Well, I was back up in Pittsburgh but I just dropped again. (I am getting a "1X" indicator for data, but nothing is going through. I didn't even get the 1X indicator before.)

G_Neo

Reaction score
Columbus Ga, looks like Im back on 3g now. Wow, I didnt realize how dependent I have grown on this dang Droid in the 3 weeks Ive had it.

justin8338

Reaction score
I now have a droid, pixi and a curve on me. The curve has data, the droid can make calls but no data, and for some strange reason the pixi wants to stay in airplane mode..wtf?

I've got a few BB users and they all say they're good, must be BIS/BES.