No connection

soops

Reaction score
Phoenix here. So glad to know it isn't just me. For a while had nada for 3g/wifi or voice. Got voice back and then 1x. Just got 3g back tho it seems to be coming and going. Wifi is dead in the water tho. I know it isn't my wifi network because my laptop is on it.

In phoenix as well and have had no problem so far with data/3G reception.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I wonder if they gonna give a discount on this months bill. The least they could do.

Dunc

Reaction score
I wonder if they gonna give a discount on this months bill. The least they could do.
So because you experienced a data only outage for ~0.69% of a month you want a credit? lol wow. Have fun with that $0.21 credit...don't go spending it all in one place now.

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
So because you experienced a data only outage for ~0.69% of a month you want a credit? lol wow.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I hope I get a shiny new quarter back from them for the huge time I went without data.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So because you experienced a data only outage for ~0.69% of a month you want a credit? lol wow.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I hope I get a shiny new quarter back from them for the huge time I went without data.

So because you experienced a data only outage for ~0.69% of a month you want a credit? lol wow. Have fun with that $0.21 credit...don't go spending it all in one place now.

exactly because every penny counts and you can still buy a pack of gum for $.25.

Moondonkey

Reaction score
Data is back on in Memphis, TN.

Gave it another restart about 9am and it was back. Guess they turned it on in time for the suits to start their day.

phoenixdroid

Reaction score
The outage appeared to be east not sure why I was affected. I do still have my Cleveland number but am in Phoenix maybe that's why. I have 3g now but my wifi won't come back???

phatkat66

Reaction score
here in bk ny havent noticed any issues even been on my browser on n off durin the day and no issues. even paid my bill through the "My verizon" app