No connection

bamaboy165

Reaction score
I lost my 3g for about 5minutes this morning but no more than that.

phoenixdroid

Reaction score
Phoenix here. So glad to know it isn't just me. For a while had nada for 3g/wifi or voice. Got voice back and then 1x. Just got 3g back tho it seems to be coming and going. Wifi is dead in the water tho. I know it isn't my wifi network because my laptop is on it.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Daytona Beach is back up now

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
In upstate NY for me all is well. I kind of pooped a little when you said no data...

I can surf just well with my droid...stock by the way!

PhDCow

Reaction score
I lost it this morning from 4:00 to 6:30. Albany, NY

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
EW YORK (TheStreet) -- The Verizon(VZ Quote) data outage has been fixed, with Verizon "don't call it an outage" having restored wireless data service after it suffered a software-related problem in its switches Wednesday.

The problem affected wireless customers east of the Mississippi for a few hours early Wednesday, says a Verizon rep. But the issue was resolved at 8:15 a.m. EST, the rep said.
verizon-inside-small1a.jpg

Users reported lost data connections and troubles with Web downloads on mobile devices including Research In Motion (RIMM Quote) BlackBerries and Motorola (MOT Quote) Droids .
The search term Verizon data outage quickly rose to the top 10 in Google searches early Wednesday.
The glitch comes as consumers, industry players and federal regulators examine the effects of ballooning broadband traffic, including mobile data, and the potential constraints of current networks.
AT&T (T Quote) has had persistent complaints from Apple (AAPL Quote) iPhone users over network quality, an issue that seems to be as much an iPhone signaling problem as it is a network shortcoming.
And RIM has suffered repeated service troubles in recent months, a situation perceived to be more severe thanks to the increased use of BlackBerry devices.
Verizon shares were down 8 cents to $29.18 in early trading Wednesday.