No connection

Fuzzball

Reaction score
Alpharetta, GA came back up about 15 min ago. I guess I'm lucky.

Miztake82

Reaction score
Akron Ohio here. my Wifi and 3g are working fine. I have a friend with a droid a half hour south and she has no 3g.

MayneMan

Reaction score
I'm Back in Action Here in Covington Kentucky.....Ahhhhhhhh....I thought I was going to have a nervous break down....LMAO

Im in West Chester, OH and I got nothing but 2 bars and wifi. Funny how about 20 miles makes a difference.

Wow....That's crazy...As soon as I went to respond to this thread I back to no 3G.... WTF....What's really going on...LOL...I guess I'm back to waiting

sszymczak

Reaction score
Mine was out this morning, but just came back as soon as I started to type this. Dayton, Ohio here.

Edit: I have the 3G symbol but no data connection yet. They must be working on it.

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Kent, Ohio here with full bars and a 3G symbol but still no data. However, my girlfriend sitting right next to me has data on her Blackberry with no problem.

EDIT: After posting data started working again. Hopefully it will stay that way.

dgroce1

Reaction score
Internet conection resolved....

OK - problem with connecting to the internet fixed and reestablished by:
keyboard: left shift, Alt + Delete.

atomicsunset

Reaction score
Cleveland area Ohio. Was up early modding my phone and thought I had messed 3g up somehow. ReFlashed a rom and 3g back up and working. Not sure if this was a coincidence or what.

raife

Reaction score
yep I am having the same isue here in south Alabama.

gappgirl18

Reaction score
I'm here in Canton Ohio....mine has just now returned - its been out since I woke up at 4am! How bad is it that I feel like I'm missing a limb without my 3g.....thats soo bad;) Hopefully everyone else's service will be restored soon!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cleveland area Ohio. Was up early modding my phone and thought I had messed 3g up somehow. ReFlashed a rom and 3g back up and working. Not sure if this was a coincidence or what.

Still not working here in Bainbridge, outside of Cleveland.

Mohawk3

Reaction score
Wow! Lots of other Ohio people here. I am in Maineville, Ohio on stock with no data services. Phone calls work.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did A *228, option 2 nothing happened, then reboot phone. Now have 3G service. Email arriving accordingly.