Nightly's 3.0

kratos

Reaction score
Ok, that seems to have fixed that issue. Thanks...

But, now if I'm using any other app, the texts simply never show up at all... I don't even get notified of them. Now, if I'm on my home screen or have handcent open, then it all work like it should.

Very weird stuff here. I wonder if I have something wrong hardware wise? I wouldn't think it would be a hardware issue, but I really don't know for sure..

Kratos

cvhovey

Reaction score
here's some good news the Milestone over clocking app works great....you can find it over at the Cyanogenmod rom DF....give it a try I think you will like it....

I could be wrong on this, but understand there are 2 different Milestone Overclock apps floating around. I'd used one on CM 6.1.2 that was "recompiled" version that was adapted to work with the Cyanogenmod 6.x rom's stock kernel. However, the original non-CM-kernel Milestone Overclock app and more info can be found here: milestone-overclock - Project Hosting on Google Code

OP
cujo6801

cujo6801

Reaction score
here's some good news the Milestone over clocking app works great....you can find it over at the Cyanogenmod rom DF....give it a try I think you will like it....

I could be wrong on this, but understand there are 2 different Milestone Overclock apps floating around. I'd used one on CM 6.1.2 that was "recompiled" version that was adapted to work with the Cyanogenmod 6.x rom's stock kernel. However, the original non-CM-kernel Milestone Overclock app and more info can be found here: milestone-overclock - Project Hosting on Google Code
thanks for the update...the only one I knew about was the one on CM...

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

But, now if I'm using any other app, the texts simply never show up at all... I don't even get notified of them. Now, if I'm on my home screen or have handcent open, then it all work like it should.

Very weird stuff here. I wonder if I have something wrong hardware wise? I wouldn't think it would be a hardware issue, but I really don't know for sure..

Kratos

make sure the app has notifications turned on and set to auto retrieve.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for the curved rotary answer dial since - well, November of 2009 - awesome work to BD and RX - Thanks to you both :)

OP
cujo6801

cujo6801

Reaction score
my accelerometer on 1/23 nightly is not working...it only works when key board is out...#2 navigation not linking to gps and gps icon does not show up in status bar...

OP
cujo6801

cujo6801

Reaction score
my accelerometer on 1/23 nightly is not working...it only works when key board is out...#2 navigation not linking to gps and gps icon does not show up in status bar...
update I uninstalled maps then down loaded maps app from mkt. and nav. is back and working fine...gps icon shows for a few seconds then gone...but gps is working

geoff5093

Reaction score
Stupid question, but where can you download these nightly builds?

kratos

Reaction score

Kratos

make sure the app has notifications turned on and set to auto retrieve.

Yep, that is definitely set properly.

Kratos

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Themes are not going to work on nightlies - the only way, which is what I do is swap out the framework and systemUI images from your theme of choice into the nightly framework and systemUI

GB D1 with Bionic Fever

illmatic636

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Thinking of sucking it up and subscribing to the nightlies. How many builds a month come out? On average.
And are they worth it in your opinion?

Thanks in advance.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Thinking of sucking it up and subscribing to the nightlies. How many builds a month come out? On average.
And are they worth it in your opinion?

Thanks in advance.

varies, december only saw a few bc of GB dropping and working on that. There has been one every night for the last week now. sometimes a 3 gap, 1 day before , the day of and day after a final release there is no nightly also.