New Nightly's for 3.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigsapz

For 3.0.1, yeah, it said that it was fixed but many people disagree. 3.0.1 was also an official release for all to download. What I posted, and am talking about, is the change log for the most recent nightly.

So u have to pay to get the ROM to work correctly...like what I posted and was talking about.

Sent from my AMOLED 2.3.2 Incredible

I'm sorry you might be getting a little confused here. As far as my knowledge goes, the camcorder is still not working. I'm basing what I know off of the change log. It was said to be fixed in 3.0.1 and it was not (It was an error). It was NOT said to be fixed in this latest nightly, so it is most likely not.

Again to confirm, if the camcorder 'breaks' the ROM then the nightly is still 'broken'. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I was confused but I get u now. My bad.

Sent from my AMOLED 2.3.2 Incredible

OP
cujo6801

cujo6801

Reaction score
been running nightly 2/19 all day with LGB 1200 kernel....pretty fast and smooth...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
is there a way to ignore certain people's posts all together? there are quite a few here in the UD forum that just like to talk trash and stir stuff up consistently. I might actually frequent DF more often if I could just permanently ignore people such as bigsapz so I don't have to read their trash.

Yes there is a way to ignore some one in DF. Go to the page of the individual you want to ignore. Do that by clicking or tapping on the persons avatar. A list will scroll out. Pick the first option, visit pag.

When you get to their page look for "List." Click or tap list and select ignore.

That's all there is to it. :)

OP
cujo6801

cujo6801

Reaction score
good morning everybody ...just a heads up...Blackouts new black mkt. works on UD 3.0.1 and nightly's ....D1 anyways...

Pitchfork

Reaction score
Nightly 2/20 I'm guessing did not fix Battery % in Status Bar or at least I cannot see that it did. Where is the setting to display the %?

Thanks,
PF

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I tried black outs new market and when I rebooted after the install, I had no market at all...is that my error maybe?

I flashed as a zip in recovery, then rebooted, no market....any suggestions?

Play a jam!

relentive

Reaction score
Changelog v3.0.1 Nightly 2/20/2011

Nightly - 02/20/11 Changelog
--------------------------------
- Updated device setups
- Add the beginnings of 4g to the supersonic
- Potential fix for lockscreen issue on tablets
- Increased size of picture allowed to send in mms
- Added more camera options (Users can use their volume
and search buttons to take pictures and zoom in/out)
- Fixed battery percentage on pattern lockscreen
- A few fixes for gps
- Pulled in updates from AOSP
* Framework
* Build
* Core

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Folks lets settle down. We do have guidelines and respect is the key.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.