Nightly's 3.0

neoj2

Reaction score
Hey does anyone notice that auto rotate is not working right, only works when keyboard is pulled out. especially useful when using gps. other than that the nightly is freakin awesome. i ran gps all day and it never went over 98. great work BD cant wait for final release as itll blow all the other GB roms away. :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

illmatic636

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Thinking of sucking it up and subscribing to the nightlies. How many builds a month come out? On average.
And are they worth it in your opinion?

Thanks in advance.

varies, december only saw a few bc of GB dropping and working on that. There has been one every night for the last week now. sometimes a 3 gap, 1 day before , the day of and day after a final release there is no nightly also.

Thanks for the input RafficaX. I'm running Saphire 2.0.2 right now, but would really like to have a Gingerbread steady Rom and BD's has had the camera and auto-rotate has worked from jump. I just cant deal with the 3G data issue.

Thanks for the info.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Thinking of sucking it up and subscribing to the nightlies. How many builds a month come out? On average.
And are they worth it in your opinion?

Thanks in advance.

varies, december only saw a few bc of GB dropping and working on that. There has been one every night for the last week now. sometimes a 3 gap, 1 day before , the day of and day after a final release there is no nightly also.

Thanks for the input RafficaX. I'm running Saphire 2.0.2 right now, but would really like to have a Gingerbread steady Rom and BD's has had the camera and auto-rotate has worked from jump. I just cant deal with the 3G data issue.

Thanks for the info.

yeah 3g has been fixed since the first nightly actually.

OP
cujo6801

cujo6801

Reaction score
good morning...It looks like 1/24 has a bug or two...#1 no camera,#2 accelerometer not working right...you have to open key board to get landscape mode...

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
same issue with Infinite ChaOs theme... (boot loop at boot animation)to bad these are nice theme's

Sorry to hear that! I'm getting close to finishing up the theme for Sourcery, and then I will be back to Ultimate Droid. I've redone much of the framework-res, Settings, and SystemUI, as well as adding:

Music
GoogleQuickSearch
GMail
Talk
Contacts
Phone
Market
Messaging
Wireless Tether
Browser
DeskClock

It's looking awesome. Hoping to have it ready in the next week or so for UD.

OP
cujo6801

cujo6801

Reaction score
same issue with Infinite ChaOs theme... (boot loop at boot animation)to bad these are nice theme's

Sorry to hear that! I'm getting close to finishing up the theme for Sourcery, and then I will be back to Ultimate Droid. I've redone much of the framework-res, Settings, and SystemUI, as well as adding:

Music
GoogleQuickSearch
GMail
Talk
Contacts
Phone
Market
Messaging
Wireless Tether
Browser
DeskClock

It's looking awesome. Hoping to have it ready in the next week or so for UD.
Can't wait...be sure to check for the up coming RC ud 3.0

OP
cujo6801

cujo6801

Reaction score
UD3.0 RC2 is out(D1) ....old news I know but accelerometer is now working...anybody's phone running hotter with the RC1 & OR RC2?