New Nightly's for 3.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
B

bigsapz

Yeah there's a subscription on the ultimate droid webpage to receive the nightlies.

Sign In - The Ultimate Droid - Forums

3 dollars a month, cheaper if you buy in bulk

So u get a broke ROM for free and have to pay to get it to work? Lol. Epic concept.

Sent from my AMOLED 2.3.2 Incredible

You do realize you can flash other roms...right?

Sent from my Droid

Yes ma'am.

Reaction score
Not sure what's so broken about 3.0.1. I can't speak from experience from your Incredible, but all that I've heard is the camcorder isn't working for it. One of the best running ROMs ever on my droid.

B

bigsapz

Not sure what's so broken about 3.0.1. I can't speak from experience from your Incredible, but all that I've heard is the camcorder isn't working for it. One of the best running ROMs ever on my droid.

No camcorder is huge. Esp if u expect people to pay. Jus sayin

Reaction score
Well if you look at the change log I posted, it doesn't say that the camcorder is fixed so he's not expecting anyone to pay for a working one. BD could be working on it, and once he figures out the issue, release it as a small update for the Incredible community.

Side note: many people who subscribe to the nightlies are ones who would actually donate anyway. I see it more as a reward to the donators, than something to purchase.

B

bigsapz

Well if you look at the change log I posted, it doesn't say that the camcorder is fixed so he's not expecting anyone to pay for a working one. BD could be working on it, and once he figures out the issue, release it as a small update for the Incredible community.

Side note: many people who subscribe to the nightlies are ones who would actually donate anyway. I see it more as a reward to the donators, than something to purchase.

Read the change log again for 3.0.1. Says camcorder crash was fixed.

Reaction score
For 3.0.1, yeah, it said that it was fixed but many people disagree. 3.0.1 was also an official release for all to download. What I posted, and am talking about, is the change log for the most recent nightly.

Azhrei

Reaction score
is there a way to ignore certain people's posts all together? there are quite a few here in the UD forum that just like to talk trash and stir stuff up consistently. I might actually frequent DF more often if I could just permanently ignore people such as bigsapz so I don't have to read their trash.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bigspaz, If you donate you get access to the nightlies. Otherwise you wait till the official update comes out which you don't have to donate for. If you can't wait to get the free fix, you can donate to get it. Not sure why you're so confused by this. It's not rocket science. Otherwise like I said go flash another rom, or stop whining.

Sent from my Droid

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
is there a way to ignore certain people's posts all together? there are quite a few here in the UD forum that just like to talk trash and stir stuff up consistently. I might actually frequent DF more often if I could just permanently ignore people such as bigsapz so I don't have to read their trash.

Seriously, how does he complain about something he's not forced to use or donate to? Some people on df just amaze me

Sent from my Droid

B

bigsapz

What I say?

Was jus saying...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Gentlemen please report these types of posts so that we may deal with them appropriately. With that said lets put the bickering to rest. Thank you!!

Sent from my Droid

Reaction score
For 3.0.1, yeah, it said that it was fixed but many people disagree. 3.0.1 was also an official release for all to download. What I posted, and am talking about, is the change log for the most recent nightly.

So u have to pay to get the ROM to work correctly...like what I posted and was talking about.

I'm sorry you might be getting a little confused here. As far as my knowledge goes, the camcorder is still not working. I'm basing what I know off of the change log. It was said to be fixed in 3.0.1 and it was not (It was an error). It was NOT said to be fixed in this latest nightly, so it is most likely not.

Again to confirm, if the camcorder 'breaks' the ROM then the nightly is still 'broken'. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.