Disable the LED at night?

ChodeNode

Reaction score
Okay, so maybe this isn't a UD specific question, per se. But when I flashed 2.2, all of a sudden the LED blinks at night. I thought one of my apps was disabling it but can't find it anywhere. Is it possible to disable the LED at night time or when on a dock?

My Droid serves as my alarm clock and I dislike the light from the blinking.

Thanks much,
Chode

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I believe there's an option in UD Settings to disable it but I don't remember the exact path...hang tight.

DroidForums junkie!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's probably going to be your best bet. I looked again and couldn't find that option. May have been removed but Idk.

There is also an app n the market called LEDs hack that works

DroidForums junkie!!

shoot2scre

Reaction score
LED Hack hasn't been working for me since UD went to 2.0

Before I could set the LED's (4 soft buttons + Status LED) to turn Off whenever docked and turn back on when undocked. LED Hack no longer works using the Auto-Dock feature. It will only turn off the LEDs if I run the program and do it manually.

calbruc

Reaction score
Okay, so maybe this isn't a UD specific question, per se. But when I flashed 2.2, all of a sudden the LED blinks at night. I thought one of my apps was disabling it but can't find it anywhere. Is it possible to disable the LED at night time or when on a dock?

Tasker!

When my phone is docked on weeknights between certain hours, all sounds are silenced except for my girlfriend's calls and auto-sync is disabled (I still want to see missed call and text notifications, but don't need gmail LEDs). But you can set it to kill all notification LEDs if you want.

It's not free and it's not exactly easy to use, but once you get used to it, it's killer!

ospitada

Reaction score
Try Ultimate Settings, Sound settings, Quiet Hours, Enable quiet hours [check], Dim LED [check]
Works Great