New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcodelinux

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with them. After a 30 minute hold, they swapped me over. No contract renewal. No questions!

And I didn't even loose my military discount!

ryyaaaannnnn

Reaction score
The guy I spoke to told me that when my contract is up, as long as I have an active account or whatever that when I go to renew, I will be able to renew at this promotion (unless there's something better, ya never know).

bigee1212

Reaction score
amazing. on the 1400 min plan with 3 lines. was paying over 250, now cut to under 200. Great plan, awesome find!

doesnt make me feel so bad when i was considering switching to sprint!!

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Only took about ten minutes and they switched me over. I live in the Mississippi area.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Booch_21

Reaction score
I just called. Never got placed on hold. I lose my employer discount ($7.20) but gain the $20.00 discount for switching to this plan. I was already on the 450 minute plan and gain the 5 F&F without needing to extend my contract. Every little bit helps!

akj27

Reaction score
This lady asked me how I got the offer, I told her it was emailed to me and she said they were only sending it to select mobile numbers lol, and that I couldn't get in. I'll try calling again and speaking to a different person.

carbine

Reaction score
I got this and it didn't extend my contract at all. Saving $20/mo, no hold. :)

Now my question is, my girlfriend has a dumbphone. We're looking to move her off of her mom's account and onto mine before I head out to basic training. Could someone break down the cost if I were to move her over using the family plan mentioned in this ad? The lady on the phone confused me a bit and couldn't really clarify this.

ryyaaaannnnn

Reaction score
This lady asked me how I got the offer, I told her it was emailed to me and she said they were only sending it to select mobile numbers lol, and that I couldn't get in. I'll try calling again and speaking to a different person.
<br />
<br />
Yeah man definitely call back and get somebody else. The guy I spoke to didn't even let me get a word in before he was asking me if I received the text message in regards to the promotion. I told him I got a text (NOT! lol) and an email (NOT! lol) in regards to it. That's all it took.

akj27

Reaction score
How are you guys getting it to work? I called twice already. First lady asked me how I got it, I said email, and she said they were sending to select mobile numbers only, second lady, asked me how I got it, I said it was texted to my number and she said my number wasn't on the list. So how do "I get it? Am I better off calling that number on the ad, or just their general customer service number?

carbine

Reaction score
How are you guys getting it to work? I called twice already. First lady asked me how I got it, I said email, and she said they were sending to select mobile numbers only, second lady, asked me how I got it, I said it was texted to my number and she said my number wasn't on the list. So how do "I get it? Am I better off calling that number on the ad, or just their general customer service number?

The lady asked me and I said "I saw it on a website. Can't remember what site though." and she gave it to me right there...

stratjb

Reaction score
Just got switched over. Took about 25 minutes. I'm in Cincinnati Ohio if that matters. Saving 10 bucks a month now but will be getting three more Droids with unlmtd data at no extra charge very soon!

akj27

Reaction score
I just called a third time and the guy said my email wasn't on the list.... How are you guys getting so lucky lol.

GrillMouster

Reaction score
I just called the number on the screen shot in the original post and was able to get the promotion with no questions asked. I'm in Florida. They didn't even ask how I discovered the promotion. This will double our peak calling minutes, add friends & family, add unlimited text messages, yet save us about $10 a month. I have an 18% corporate discount.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just called a third time and the guy said my email wasn't on the list.... How are you guys getting so lucky lol.
They didn't ask me any questions - they just did it

Sent from my Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.