New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenman77

Reaction score
Made the call promptly at 8:30 am and I now have the family plan with all three phones having unlimited data. My fiancee and son will now be able to get their own smartphones........... Thanx to the OP for the information

GrillMouster

Reaction score
I was on hold for a short while. The entire transaction just took a few minutes. The rep didn't mention the contract extension, but I expect it to show up on next billing cycle.

akj27

Reaction score
Ok, called a fourth time and the guy didn't ask me any questions. I'm kinda skeptical though, I see them canceling this due to them getting hammered.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The way I see it is - after it's on paper it's kind of hard to cancel

Sent from my Droid

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
... maybe I should call again... or is it really not available in some areas?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll see what I can find out today @ work about this. I'll keep you guys posted!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

ejcrossl

Reaction score
It doesn't compete w/ Sprint's plan because they have unlimited mobile to any mobile. Not a fan of the 1 yr contract extension. Worth it to extend for 9 additional months to save $10/mo?

bertowski

Reaction score
No luck so far after 2 calls. I'm currently one year into a 2yr familytalk plan and my 2nd line is about 6-8months into it. Each person I talked to said I wasn't sent the promotion and they checked. My account isn't "coded to receive the promotion".

Hmmm any ideas?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

carbine

Reaction score
No luck so far after 2 calls. I'm currently one year into a 2yr familytalk plan and my 2nd line is about 6-8months into it. Each person I talked to said I wasn't sent the promotion and they checked. My account isn't "coded to receive the promotion".

Hmmm any ideas?

I'm reading on BGR that some people have been told that this will only be in effect for a year. Anyone able to confirm/dismiss this?

Either way I'll still be saving some money. :p

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
... maybe I should call again... or is it really not available in some areas?
I would call back - you never know :happy:

Sent from my Droid
Fine I'll try one more time. :icon_eek:

.... rep is 'checking the offer on my account'? I think I'm cooked :(

.... was told it's a mobile specific offer, and my number isn't on the list. GAME OVER for me....

[video=youtube;1ytCEuuW2_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A[/video]

Last edited:

akj27

Reaction score

Hmmm any ideas?

I'm reading on BGR that some people have been told that this will only be in effect for a year. Anyone able to confirm/dismiss this?

Either way I'll still be saving some money. :p

Yes, that's what the guy I talked to on the phone said.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Better yet tell them your an Smod :tongue:

Seriously though I just called back and asked a few questions - the signing of a new one year contract only applies if you are out of contract or have less than a year left on your current contract -

They also said this is not going to end in a year - once your in your in, until you change your plan -

Sent from my Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.