New leak!

akhi216

Reaction score
I plan on buying the phone regardless of the price. But for 300 dollars, a lack of an included sd card that has at least 16 GB would be inexcusable considering the fact the the Thunderbolt came with a 32 GB card.

OP
das2042

das2042

Reaction score
If its a fake I think I'd be really happy because it means there's still hope for better. Good call.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
Welp. I will wait until it goes down in price because my d1 is o.c. at the same speed of their cpu. This pisses me right off. Samsung better get lte or I will be rocking my d1 until something worthy comes down the line. Actually what I'm pissed at is that motorola is milking the money tit of technology prgoression. They know they could easily drop in a 4460 into it and be the phone to be. But nnooooo they know they can make more money with a cpu that is already outdated and put in a better cpu way down the line. God I'm livid.

Sent from my Charge using DroidForums

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
There's not much difference in the 4430 and the 4460 so it's not that big a deal. I saw that price coming. An as for your OG Droid at the same clock speed, trust me this will run circles around it clocked at half of what it comes clocked at.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

sk102704

Reaction score
I'm not too surprised. Still the best thing available on Verizon for some time unless the SG2 is 4g, which isn't likely.

OP
das2042

das2042

Reaction score
I was blinded by the fact it was new news...don't judge me *holding my head down in shame*

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish they'd just tell us the reason for the "chin."

Do you think there's actually a technical reason for the extended bottom? Just seems unnecessary and makes the phone less symmetrical.

ps. To the guy saying it's fake, feel free to point out what's fake, or is your club exclusive? =x

Turbodsm90

Reaction score
I bet it really will be $299 though, at least for the first few weeks

Im pretty sure I payed 299 for my d1

OP
das2042

das2042

Reaction score
D1 was only $199.00 the first phone that went above 200 was TB if I recall. Unless it was one of those crazy big satellite phones.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah D1 was 199.99, was 179 like 2 days later.

Turbodsm90

Reaction score

Do you think there's actually a technical reason for the extended bottom? Just seems unnecessary and makes the phone less symmetrical.

ps. To the guy saying it's fake, feel free to point out what's fake, or is your club exclusive? =x

come on man open your eyes, the screen isint even centered on the phone, Bionic text is to big, the motorola logo is wrong, bottom left side of the phone is curved more then the right side, dx2 and others are missing from the left scroll

just a rushed sloppy photoshop

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score

come on man open your eyes, the screen isint even centered on the phone, Bionic text is to big, the motorola logo is wrong, bottom left side of the phone is curved more then the right side, dx2 and others are missing from the left scroll

just a rushed sloppy photoshop

Well first you said it was done in paint, now photoshop, so how can we trust your opinion!?

I'm kidding.

As for the phone, Motorola has really just blown their chance at creating any sort of hype, they hyped this phone and it fell flat on it's face for 5 months, game over.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There's not much difference in the 4430 and the 4460 so it's not that big a deal. I saw that price coming. An as for your OG Droid at the same clock speed, trust me this will run circles around it clocked at half of what it comes clocked at.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

So 500mhz of cpu power means nothing to you? That's what my d1 ran stock. Down the road wouldn't you want a cpu you could overclock to 1.5ghz or 2ghz? The 4460 would last the bionic a lot longer in the phone market than the 4430 will.
Rage quit

Sent from my Charge using DroidForums