Another Blurry picture Appears of The Droid Bionic

therock

Reaction score
He! He! What Bionic? There is no Bionic yet. Where is the kickstand? Why is there a useless 1/4" lip at the bottom of the so called Bionic in the blurry photo?

You guys are way to easy. Why are ALL the pics of this so called leaked Bionic pic out of focus?

The answer is.................. Its a Hoax! Gotta be.

stevewest87

Reaction score
Not all of the pics are out of focus and when the og droid was first thought up it was considered the ugliest phone and motor wondered how to sell such an ugly phone

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
There was never a kickstand for the Bionic...

Your trolling fails right from the first sentence.

therock

Reaction score

I seeded that one in there as a prediction there will be a kick stand ala the Photon?

And I hope you guys don't take me wrong, as I am a serious non-believer the pics are correct, and that I am having fun saying so.

If Im wrong I will nail myself to the Droidforum cross and take all the shots fired at me with grace and poise.

Reaction score
He! He! What Bionic? There is no Bionic yet. Where is the kickstand? Why is there a useless 1/4" lip at the bottom of the so called Bionic in the blurry photo?

You guys are way to easy. Why are ALL the pics of this so called leaked Bionic pic out of focus?

The answer is.................. Its a Hoax! Gotta be.

Crow Casserole Recipe @CDKitchen

A good crow recipe I found for ya rock. Once again... Captain negativity chimes in just to see who he can get to squirm at his fallacies

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I seeded that one in there as a prediction there will be a kick stand ala the Photon?

And I hope you guys don't take me wrong, as I am a serious non-believer the pics are correct, and that I am having fun saying so.

If Im wrong I will nail myself to the Droidforum cross and take all the shots fired at me with grace and poise.

I already think you're wrong but it's kind of funny to see what you have to say when it comes to pictures of the Bionic. You shall see soon enough so I will get the nails ready :).

GBH2

Reaction score

I am positive you are wrong and this is the Bionic - But hey, you are respectful and fun about your disbelief so I say if it makes you feel better to "keep hope alive" then have at it. :)

It is just that for many of us this is not our first time at the rodeo and we know who and what leaks to trust and who and what not to trust. We also know there will be NO official info or confirmation from Verizon or Moto until right before release, if then.

Hey maybe we are all crazy and you are right, but denial isn't just a river in Egypt. You should start looking up some tasty Crow recipes. :)

Blacksantron

Reaction score
Looks like it is the same thickness as Thunderbolt...

160875-motorolaandroid.jpg

Source: Here

Personally,I want it to have a little thickness to it.I def don't want as thin as the SG2,I want to know its in my hand.

Funniest single post!

My girl was reading on my X with me and said, "What the heck do you read all the time?"

Last edited:

therock

Reaction score
Once again... Captain negativity chimes in just to see who he can get to squirm at his fallacies

Captain negativity. Heh! OK, I'll stop. I have made my opinion known across a few forums and threads. And its fun.
I just don't bite that easy and have been around the block a few times and none of the "Leaked" info gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

After seeing the Kickstand on the Photon I am going to be disappointed if the Bionic does not have one. I have propped my D1 up many a time in such a manner that I know it would be useful for me.

No matter what happens I'm sure going from a D1 3G to a Bionic 4G is going to be a party. I work the greater Atlanta area and will love the 4G I'm sure.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

Blacksantron

Reaction score
Personally,I want it to have a little thickness to it.I def don't want as thin as the SG2,I want to know its in my hand.

Funniest single post!

My girl was reading on my X with me and said, "What the heck do you read all the time?"
Only you,Blacksantron-only you!!!:icon_ banana:

Even after explaining it she gave me that look like "who have I been dating for 4 years?" Then shes like,"hook your phone up to the ps3... I wanna netflix..."

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

mike02vr6

Reaction score
my wife doesn't understand either she is like its just a phone...do you really care that much about it?....sheesh...women!

Blacksantron

Reaction score
my wife doesn't understand either she is like its just a phone...do you really care that much about it?....sheesh...women!

It's not a women/men thing.. It's a nerd/casual"i want the cute white iphone" thing

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I guess you might be right, but I am furthest from a nerd so to speak. More of a hands on type of guy. I just like gadgets and toys....but I know what you mean.