New leak!

OP
das2042

das2042

Reaction score
With the long agonizing wait we had to go through that price better be a misprint or that guy better be real wrong on his specs and it better be packing a lot more than what he says!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Holy hell. Verizon's prices have gone out of control.

CM74DX

Reaction score
Is it just me or does this thing look unnecessarily HUGE as far as overall size as compared to it's 4.3 screen? The space between the display and the bevel for the capacitive buttons is HUGE. not to mention the bevel itself adding to the height. Im getting this phone because my OG is ready to go, and its predecessors arent worth it. But I have to say im liking the etna look better.

I better love this thing once i get my hands on it or else its getting sold the second the next flagship comes out.

Reaction score
With the long agonizing wait we had to go through that price better be a misprint or that guy better be real wrong on his specs and it better be packing a lot more than what he says!

why not.. the charge was $300 and the thunderbolt whopped its a$$ in benchmarks... I can believe theyre trying to squeeze $300 out of us.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

why not.. the charge was $300 and the thunderbolt whopped its a$$ in benchmarks... I can believe theyre trying to squeeze $300 out of us.

yep and now all the phones have much lower retail prices, I would rather pay full retail and keep my upgrade. If I am going to pay 300 for a phone I might as well pay the extra 200 or whatever it will be to not use my upgrade.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Do the upgrades eventually expire? I have one more left I think.

Release is soon. Hope its in Aug...

OP
das2042

das2042

Reaction score
I think that's the problem we continue to pay these outrageous prices and honestly I was thinking the same thing, the space is so unnecessary. The thing just looks ugly and over priced. I really want to be excited about this but its getting harder and harder. I know if you keep waiting on latest technology you'll never get anything but to pay 300$ for that ugly ****....I just don't think ill pre order it anymore. Ill have to wait now and play with one at the store.

akhi216

Reaction score
Hey, if you want the phone as bad as us who have been waiting on it since the CES show, 300 isn't to much to ask for it.

OP
das2042

das2042

Reaction score
Man I don't know, I've been waiting on this thing forever and a day as well. It was this or the TB. But I think I fell in love with the old "formfactor"(don't throw rocks!). It just looks unpraportioned for no reason. It reminds me of my Droid only bigger and no keyboard yet seems like there should be one.
I guess I'm just a bit disappointed with it and the specs. I was expecting more cause honestly I knew the $300 price tag was going to be there and the wait made me conjure up something really cool in my head.
Its my own disappointment that's all.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agreed.

They've made it unnecessarily large, ugly and expensive.

Sigh, maybe they'll send us an Etna if we ask nicely.