[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.19.0

Adrozz07

Reaction score
Weird text issue here too. The pop up window causes FCs. Easy fix, disable pop up. Another issue is that incoming texts show in status bar but don't appear in the conversation until I send a reply. O.0

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Weird text issue here too. The pop up window causes FCs. Easy fix, disable pop up. Another issue is that incoming texts show in status bar but don't appear in the conversation until I send a reply. O.0

I think they updated the mms app after I made my build. Ill check it out when I get off work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

loveubuntu

Reaction score
Bama did you see my post about cut/paste and lever features on gingerbread? Can it be incorporated into miui?

WalterBWW

Reaction score
SMS Popup

Saw the same issue.. Disabling the pop up window made it work much better for me..

mke236

Reaction score
Someone call an exterminator........too many bugs. Damn!!MIUI is the bomb but having simple everyday apps like mms and answering a call not working right is a real bummer. How the heck can we brag about the awsomeness of the Miui if the thing can't even do the basic stuff right? Come on B, please make it work.

revenge8

Reaction score
thanks bama! i think its great your porting now! heres to hope that the MIUI devs work on old features, and not new ones.. MIUI is awesome it needs to just be stable already!

loveubuntu

Reaction score
Bama did you see my post about cut/paste and lever features on gingerbread? Can it be incorporated into miui?

As I've said before to you, I think this is part of the GB OS itself, not an add-on that can be ported.

I appreciate and saw your response but wanted to hear from Jamezelle or tp4bama. Also you say "I think" which makes me think you are not sure. I find it strange that the keyboard can be ported but not the cut and paste.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

As I've said before to you, I think this is part of the GB OS itself, not an add-on that can be ported.

I appreciate and saw your response but wanted to hear from Jamezelle or tp4bama. Also you say "I think" which makes me think you are not sure. I find it strange that the keyboard can be ported but not the cut and paste.

I dont think its possible to get it to work. Its probably part of the framework, and not just an app like the keyboard.

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
This ROM is noce but I would love to see more bugs corrected with a stable release. The MMS issue has been going on for months and it appears more bugs as newer releases come out. JMHO. Great job but I hope we can correct these bugs and geta stable release.

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I think other roms are having problems with sms and missed calls too. The last build was better for me, but I still had some FC's. I hope this one is a little better. As always, thanks for all the hard work guys!

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Guys here is a no-wipe fix for mms popup fc's and answering phone with sliding panel issue. Just flash this D1-MIUI-1.2.19.1 Link

ZaChYmO

Reaction score
I am having all issues mentioned in this thread that started in 1st version this month (3 versions back). Answering phone is most unknowing.. sometimes gives you a slide to answer (glitchy at times), sometimes is a push to answer??? my phone also shuts down in the mid of conversation?? Never had an issue that I could not live with before.. Ive been using p3 kernel w/ compcache, I knw thrs other new kernels available ill need to play alittle see wich one adjusts better w/ my OG+miui. Thx Bama for taking on this challenge! Dont give up on us, we love this Rom hopefully soon well have a bug-free MIUI =)

qkpony

Reaction score
I have been hoping for this as well. In my opinion the one cool thing about GB

Thanks guys. Is there a way to incorporate the new cut and paste function from the Gingerbread into MIUI? I have installed the keyboard apk and it works great (last release) but really loved the cut and paste and the cursor lever in Gingerbread I tried. I still prefer the MIUI UI though. Always available for testing if needed, message me here or twitter.

drilus

Reaction score
So what's the difference between this and the last release?