[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.19.0

loveubuntu

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Is there a way to incorporate the new cut and paste function from the Gingerbread into MIUI? I have installed the keyboard apk and it works great (last release) but really loved the cut and paste and the cursor lever in Gingerbread I tried. I still prefer the MIUI UI though. Always available for testing if needed, message me here or twitter.

dryny

Reaction score
slide to answer a call

Does anyone else have an issue with sliding the bar down to answer a call. It seems to not be very responsive and I miss a lot of calls because it just won't slide down for me. I find that I have to slide it extremely slow to actually have it answer the call. Just curious if it might be that I need to increase the kernal speed from stock 600 to solve this??

T-Rob

Reaction score
Hey, Bama...I see there's a changelog for 2.18, but I don't see one for 2.19...can you post one up?

Thx!

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Guys for the themes not working read the op again

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

pup154

Reaction score
Does anyone else have an issue with sliding the bar down to answer a call. It seems to not be very responsive and I miss a lot of calls because it just won't slide down for me. I find that I have to slide it extremely slow to actually have it answer the call. Just curious if it might be that I need to increase the kernal speed from stock 600 to solve this??

Yes, I have had this issue on the last couple of releases. I thought it was just me. I am not running a stock kernal and I still have the problem, so that's not the answer.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yes, I have had this issue on the last couple of releases. I thought it was just me. I am not running a stock kernal and I still have the problem, so that's not the answer.

It could be due to the fact that I changed the build prop ring delay value from 3000 to 1500 to help the phone ring quicker. I haven't had an issue with it but ill look into changing it. Prob wont be til later bc I'm going into work now and I'm working a 10 hr shift at the hospital.

dryny

Reaction score
That would be great if you could look into it, its been an issue for me on the last 2 or 3 releases

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

topdogg

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with missing texts on this build? I was missing a lot of texts running the previous release and had to move away from it because of this. Any feedback is appreciated.

T-Rob

Reaction score
Bama,
Hey, just wanted to tell you about a small issue that I just found. When my phone is locked and in the holster and I receive a call, the screen doesn't come on until I touch the power button. But, if it's not in the holster and locked, works just fine. Weird, huh?

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bama,
Hey, just wanted to tell you about a small issue that I just found. When my phone is locked and in the holster and I receive a call, the screen doesn't come on until I touch the power button. But, if it's not in the holster and locked, works just fine. Weird, huh?

Could be related to the build prop issue. Ill check it out when I get off work from the hospital.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
AAALLLAABAAAMMMAAAA MAAANNN,

You sir have done the OG and the nation a great service in showing China that America hasn't lost it's touch.
USA USA USA
This is as big a statement as US hockey beating USSR in the Olympics back on the '80s

walkin the walk and tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

T-Rob

Reaction score
Thx , B !

WalterBWW

Reaction score
Missing Text Messages

Anyone having issues with missing texts on this build? I was missing a lot of texts running the previous release and had to move away from it because of this. Any feedback is appreciated.

Starting to Wonder if I am havving issues with Text Messages.. Just did a *228+ hoping this takes care of my issues.. Is anyone else having issues with missing text messages..

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Is there a way to check if text messages are not getting received besides getting yelled at the wife for not answering back.

topdogg

Reaction score
Is there a way to check if text messages are not getting received besides getting yelled at the wife for not answering back.

LOL! The only way I found out was when my gf began complaining that I wasn't answering. I looked at her phone and there were a bunch of texts she sent that never got to my phone. It's odd because i would get some and not others. She was previously on a blackberry and now she is on the VZ i****e. Same problem when she sent from either device.