[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.11.0

hoppermi

Reaction score
I also cannot import/load my custom theme. I click on it to import and nothing happens. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Try selecting it with file manager. It should go to the install screen.

Sent from my voodoo froyo

kingdroid81

Reaction score
Just installed the latest miui. Im really liking the light color of the folders. Looks real nice with the rest of the default blue denim theme. Looks even better with elite pro hd icons installed. I think Im going to keep this build for awhile. Great work, guys!!

crackedvenom

Reaction score
4 pages, thats it? usually ill check in the morning with 4 pages, come back after work with 17. going to try this now.

deadhd5

Reaction score
I also cannot import/load my custom theme. I click on it to import and nothing happens. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hoppermi, thanks for your response, i really appreciate your time. I have a couple follow ups. Is file manager a market app or are you referring to file explorer? I can find it under "zips" in file explorer, but selecting it prompts me to use and explorer, nesoid, or rommanager to install it (which I don't believe I want).

Can you clarify the program I should use?

hoppermi

Reaction score

Hoppermi, thanks for your response, i really appreciate your time. I have a couple follow ups. Is file manager a market app or are you referring to file explorer? I can find it under "zips" in file explorer, but selecting it prompts me to use and explorer, nesoid, or rommanager to install it (which I don't believe I want).

Try changing the extention from .zip to .mtz file explorer is the right program

deadhd5

Reaction score

Try changing the extention from .zip to .mtz file explorer is the right program

Awesome! Worked like a charm. Thanks for the help!

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Yeah this version is not working at all on my phone. ah well.

Last edited:

T-Rob

Reaction score
Can't seem to change the lockscreen pic from a pic I d/l'ed from Zedge. Any ideas?

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can't seem to change the lockscreen pic from a pic I d/l'ed from Zedge. Any ideas?

I went through this with someone on the irc last night. When you are selecting the program to select the lockscreen chhose miui gallery, the top one. I was able to load mine this way. If all else fails you can add your lockscreen image to the theme of your choice in the framework-res/res/drawable-hdpi folder named default_lock_wallpaper.jpeg.

Facebook app not syncing all pics...whats the deal?

Not sure mine loads fine. Facebook interacts weird with miui. Somethings work and some don't. If its just the pics you want, look up an app in the market called syncmypics and that should take care of it

Last edited:

jenna728

Reaction score
First post. Just needed to thank the devs for such an awesome rom! I tried to switch to one of the new GB roms, just couldn't do it. MIUI rocks & this build runs great on my D1.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App