My New Family

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well guys, just got my Note 2 today! Quite awesome, after this arrived around 10am, my case(I have one more coming too) and MicroSD card came about 45minutes later. I'm now also unlocked, rooted, and using the Jelly Beans ROM.

35cpoiv.jpg
ou6s6f.jpg

Anyone have any recommended accessories or screen protectors? I got this off contract, so don't really want scratches. Or is the screen durable enough? The GNexus got scratches quite easily, but it wasn't using Gorilla Glass I don't believe.

Anyways, loving this ROM! Battery is amazing! 4hrs, it's gone down about 11%. My Nexus would be dead they way it's been lately. That or almost dead.

Caesars

Reaction score
Welcome mate! I'm using the zagg sp with the commuter /active cases, so far they're great!

Return of the Android

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and just purchased Zagg!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

zacedward

Reaction score
I have a just like glass on my screen it really feels like glass I am loving it the only problem is when screen is off and your under florescent lights it has a rainbow effect on screen but only when screen is off when screen is on you can not see it I would recommend

hasbrobot

Reaction score
I'm going to jump aboard your wagon if it's ok?

I just got mine about 2 days ago as well.(t mobile) I'm coming from the razr maxx but it's awesome to now be a part of your community! I will say this is certainly a no brainer, I'm very glad to have purchased this phone. I originally wanted the nexus 4 but refused to join the back order list.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Congrats y'all on the great device.. Let me know how you like the Zagg I had no luck with it.. I'm actually using the verizon one and it's doing the job.. Lol

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Case choices. What are you going to use?

hate to send you somewhere else but on our sister forum we posted reviews on cases, sps, and tips and tricks for the n2.
I'm currently using Ringke SLIM. I had it for my Galaxy Nexus and was quite impressed with it. And for only 10bucks, I had to again. It was sold out on their main site, but wasn't on Amazon and shipped within two days. I also have one more case coming, the one with the flap. I got one off ebay though because Samsung's adds no real protection it seems if it were to fall.. This has a real casing around the phone, and even a small latch/magnet to keep it closed and not moving.

Congrats y'all on the great device.. Let me know how you like the Zagg I had no luck with it.. I'm actually using the verizon one and it's doing the job.. Lol

《Take Note2 BK's here..》
Will do.

Is the Verizon one Matte? The only reason I didn't purchase one with Verizon.. the one for the Galaxy Nexus, I hated it. Felt too texturized and made the screen a bit worse.. but it was amazing for blocking glare.