MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Can't wait for it to come in. Tired of exiting Dockrunner. This looks great. I will post a review.
And I thank you for the order! Along with the rest of the Superbowl Special "blitz" with the orders flowing in tonight! :) And, sometime between Tuesday and Thursday you should be able to trash your Dockrunner! Because your MIKRADLE is shipping out Monday morning! If this blizzard we are suffering doesn't keep us in tomorrow - I may get tonights orders out before noon. But that's not looking good. We've got better than 4 inches in the last couple of hours already, and it's expected to snow through tomorrow late afternoon! Yikes! :noworktomorrow:mike

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
I really like the looks of this Cuskit, and with all the good reviews I think I may just end up ordering one before I even get my droid... now to convince the wife it is a good idea
Thanks for the interest! And may I say the best way to convince her is to buy another Droid just for her, and then let here make her own MIKRADLE color choice from our selection of Five Different Flavors? :)
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: Mikey

navdoc1110

Reaction score
I just ordered my mikradle off of ebay and can't wait for it to come in...you have totally sold me on this forum...thank you for your wonderful product.

jcrome04

Reaction score
What an entrepreneur!

This is the best product I could have just found for my Droid. I wanted a dock, and my gf got a dock when she purchased her Droid. She was upset it wouldn't work in conjunction with her case. (Idiocy on VZW/Motos part)

Just purchased 2 black..

Figure out a way to have a fixed charge port, and built in speakers. . . and I'll buy 2 more! :laugh:

theecigarman

Reaction score
OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
What an entrepreneur!

This is the best product I could have just found for my Droid. I wanted a dock, and my gf got a dock when she purchased her Droid. She was upset it wouldn't work in conjunction with her case. (Idiocy on VZW/Motos part)

Just purchased 2 black..

Figure out a way to have a fixed charge port, and built in speakers. . . and I'll buy 2 more! :laugh:
Thank you for the double order! :) The fixed charge port is a problem because of varying thicknesses with different covers. I am exploring an option for this - I'll notify you if that becomes a reality. The built-in speakers is also in the works - but that's gonna take a while!

mikradle.com will debut next week - watch here for the exact date. You can then bookmark it and monitor it for updates on exciting new products! Meanwhile - thanks again! :) mike

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
hey all, I just received my seidio battery and case and it works great with the cradle. When placed in the cradle, the dock mode changes immediately.
A couple of photos (taken with my wife's droid) to show how it works.

The top:
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_FhKcbCOnl8s/S25WCS78bSI/AAAAAAAAAqI/JGOtvuwaxRU/s144/2010-02-06%2021.51.35.jpg

and the front:
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_FhKcbCOnl8s/S25Q3ZaPqOI/AAAAAAAAApo/qwyqWJIU-hA/s144/mikradle.jpg

My #1 Buyer! Thanks for the update and news on the Seidio battery and case! We've actually checked it with just about every case out there, so far it works with all. Another member is working on carbon fiber cases - he's getting the dimensions to me in case we have to adjust the width of MIKRADLE a smidget. We aim to please!

Thanks for the promotion. You ARE the MAN! :) mike

CoreyT

Reaction score
Mike, Corey from YotaTech here.
Placed my order with you yesterday, and looking very forward to it.

I read earlier in this thread too that you have hoked up some PC speakers to the Droid when using it as an alarm clock.
I think I will look for some cheap black ones to do the same.

Will post back when I receive my dock later this week.
I have a feeling I will be ordering another one in black from you too to use on my coffee table.

Thanks for the creation of this cool accessory for the Motorola Droid.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I bought a Motorola Cover/Mount combo at Verizon when I bought my Driod. Website The cover has a swivel mount on the back that clips into a windshield mount and a belt clip. Do you know if the Mikradle will work with the swivel mount?

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
I bought a Motorola Cover/Mount combo at Verizon when I bought my Driod. Website The cover has a swivel mount on the back that clips into a windshield mount and a belt clip. Do you know if the MIKRADLE. will work with the swivel mount?
I'll get back to you on that - we have one coming in hopefully tomorrow for trial. Meanwhile - I can stop at my local VZW, if they have one in stock I'll let you know this afternoon. Should my answer get to you after the end of tonights game - for you I'll still honor the Free Shipping Special. Okay? :) mike

EDIT: MIKRADLE. DOES work with the Motorola Clip - but only with the custom model. Be sure to mention you have the swivel clip when ordering! Be aware that it does add one day to the shipping date as we have to perform this custom modification for the swivel. I've already shipped 7 custom MIKRADLES with this mod! :)

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Mike, Corey from YotaTech here.
Placed my order with you yesterday, and looking very forward to it.

I read earlier in this thread too that you have hoked up some PC speakers to the Droid when using it as an alarm clock.
I think I will look for some cheap black ones to do the same.

Will post back when I receive my dock later this week.
I have a feeling I will be ordering another one in black from you too to use on my coffee table.

Thanks for the creation of this cool accessory for the Motorola Droid.
First - thanks for the purchase! :)

Yes - at home I'm hooked up to a pair of Bose Powered Speakers (more for the music than the alarm - though NOBODY can sleep through that 6:00am rooster call coming from the Bose)!! ;) Those were a few hundred bucks, but at my office I'm connected to a pair of Altec Lansing 221 Desktop Speakers (replaced a pair of Sony's) that were low $$ at Costco, and are magnificent for the price! Just small black cubes but they really put out a great bass!

Black for the coffee table? Yea - we can hook you up! You're gonna love the Walnut (that's what you ordered if memory serves me right)! Actually - all the colors are awesome! :) mike

Reaction score
mikradle.com will debut next week - watch here for the exact date. You can then bookmark it and monitor it for updates on exciting new products! Meanwhile - thanks again! :) mike

I'm interested in getting one of these, but PayPal screwed me over a few years ago, so I refuse to do business through them. As such, I can't order through ebay. When you launch mikradle.com, do you plan on offering other payment options?

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score

I'm interested in getting one of these, but PayPal screwed me over a few years ago, so I refuse to do business through them. As such, I can't order through ebay. When you launch mikradle.com, do you plan on offering other payment options?
Hmm - I've had nothing but success with PayPal. Whatever. You can pay with an eCheck if you wish - or snail mail a check also. mikradle.com will utilize PayPal. It is one of the most secure venues for eCommerce out there. If you wish - PM me and I'll set up a payment option with you. Thanks for your interest! :) cuskit

destinydmm

Reaction score
Looks great I wish I saw this yesterday. I just ordered the Moto cradle for $20, w/ no shipping. I'll have to look out for the next special I guess, I might have to get 2, since I'm getting my wife a Droid. *sigh*

Looks great, keep up the good work!!!