MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Looks great I wish I saw this yesterday. I just ordered the Moto cradle for $20, w/ no shipping. I'll have to look out for the next special I guess, I might have to get 2, since I'm getting my wife a Droid. *sigh*

Looks great, keep up the good work!!!

Thanks for the kind words! You should be happy with the Moto cradle - it works fine for what it is. MIKRADLE expands past their product by allowing for the use of covers without having to remove them (a hassle which prompted me to shelf my own Moto dock) and build what has grown into a full time business. Should you find the need for our product - I'll be very happy to accommodate you! :) mike

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I bought a Motorola Cover/Mount combo at Verizon when I bought my Driod. Website The cover has a swivel mount on the back that clips into a windshield mount and a belt clip. Do you know if the Mikradle will work with the swivel mount?
I'll get back to you on that - we have one coming in hopefully tomorrow for trial. Meanwhile - I can stop at my local VZW, if they have one in stock I'll let you know this afternoon. Should my answer get to you after the end of tonights game - for you I'll still honor the Free Shipping Special. Okay? :) mike

Were you able to test out the case/clip with your stand?

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
I bought a Motorola Cover/Mount combo at Verizon when I bought my Driod. Website The cover has a swivel mount on the back that clips into a windshield mount and a belt clip. Do you know if the Mikradle will work with the swivel mount?
I'll get back to you on that - we have one coming in hopefully tomorrow for trial. Meanwhile - I can stop at my local VZW, if they have one in stock I'll let you know this afternoon. Should my answer get to you after the end of tonights game - for you I'll still honor the Free Shipping Special. Okay? :) mike

Were you able to test out the case/clip with your stand?

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Big weekend between a blizzard and the Superbowl...

To answer your question - yes, I did check it out - it's the same that we have already modified other MIKRADLES for in the past. We need to bore a custom hole for clearance of the snap - no problem! Should you decide to order one, just be sure to mention "snap hole" in the note field when paying. I will acknowledge so that you know I'm on top of it! Thanks for your consideration! And of course - as mentioned - I will still extend the free shipping to you as you did request during the special. :) mike

jcrome04

Reaction score
Thank you for the double order! :) The fixed charge port is a problem because of varying thicknesses with different covers. I am exploring an option for this - I'll notify you if that becomes a reality. The built-in speakers is also in the works - but that's gonna take a while!

mikradle.com will debut next week - watch here for the exact date. You can then bookmark it and monitor it for updates on exciting new products! Meanwhile - thanks again! :) mike

Maybe "semi-fixed" a clip or place to hold the charger underneath the dock, whip it out when you need it ;) haha

Patiently waiting for speaker model :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

CoreyT

Reaction score
Another happy customer here.
Ordered it on Sunday, it was shipped Monday, and it was waiting for me Wednesday when I got home from work.

Looks like a fine piece of furniture, quality is great.
I like how it has extra room side to side so you can insert a 1/8" stereo cable which I will be doing later t make the alarm clock louder with some PC speakers I will pick up.

mikradle.jpg

mikradle2.jpg

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Another happy customer here.
Ordered it on Sunday, it was shipped Monday, and it was waiting for me Wednesday when I got home from work.

Looks like a fine piece of furniture, quality is great.
I like how it has extra room side to side so you can insert a 1/8" stereo cable which I will be doing later t make the alarm clock louder with some PC speakers I will pick up.

mikradle.jpg

mikradle2.jpg

Nice.........

I like that a lot....

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stay tuned on DF, ive got a side by side video review with the MIKRADLE, the SEIDIO dekstop cradle and the Moto Multimediastation comin up ....i hope by this weekend!

Cool....I wanna see this,

I've been thinking about getting one....

Had my Droid since November and have never docked in one of these things...they do seem handy

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
MIKRADLE is now in the Supporting Vendor Section! See here:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mi...upporting-vendor-section-here.html#post231379

Looking forward to a lot of activity there, all upcoming MIKRADLE news and activities will be posted there. And in the coming weeks many photos and some videos will be presented there. As well as some exciting new products in the works, scheduled sometime early Spring, 2010! :) cuskit

phoniac

Reaction score
wow, looks pretty awesome, would it work with also an extended battery?
thanks

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
wow, looks pretty awesome, would it work with also an extended battery?
thanks
If you're speaking of the Seidio Extended battery, no - I'm sorry, at the present time the MIKRADLE does not accommodate that particular battery. The cover they provide over their extended battery creates an issue with our magnet.

I do thank you for your interest, as well as the kind compliment! :) mike

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Stay tuned on DF, ive got a side by side video review with the MIKRADLE, the SEIDIO dekstop cradle and the Moto Multimediastation comin up ....i hope by this weekend!

Cool....I wanna see this,

I've been thinking about getting one....

Had my Droid since November and have never docked in one of these things...they do seem handy

here ya go:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/22850-video-seidio-vs-moto-vs-mikradle.html

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Correction: Seidio extended batteries DO work on MIKRADLE as confirmed by some users. I will follow up on this as soon as Seidio sends me one. Cuskit

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Beginning Tuesday, Feb 23, ALL MIKRADLES will include a FREE 6' High Quality MicroUSB Gold Plated 28/24AWG with Ferrite Core Cable. I would add that at the moment our supply of cables is limited, but a new order is due in within 4 days. Any MIKRADLE ordered while this FREE cable is not in stock will have the cable shipped separately immediately upon our receiving our next shipment. Upon purchase you will be notified of cable status. Thanks to all the wonderful support we've been getting here on the forums! :) mike