Mikradle dock (black) weekend blowout sale!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Crap....I missed it and wanted 2. Maybe next time..

SS

Me too i wanted to try one o well i will have to wait till he uses the 1000 boxes:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: stupid computer down (still is Vista not my friend) all weekend and i failed to check on droid:icon_evil:

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Me too i wanted to try one o well i will have to wait till he uses the 1000 boxes:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: stupid computer down (still is Vista not my friend) all weekend and i failed to check on droid:icon_evil:[/QUOTE]

justin82, did you receive my personal message? mike

boxercrazy

Reaction score
Looking forward to my cradles!!! I just figured everyone knew us as Hoosiers....isn`t everyone a basketball fan?!!!!
Also, isn`t everyone a 2 Droid family?! lol

essasin

Reaction score
Cuskit if you are still honoring this deal I would like a pm too!

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
boxer - not into basketball at all, but have heard of the Hoosiers. I know now more than I did Friday! ;)

Courier service picked up about half the weekend sales, the rest go out tomorrow. Everyone will receive shipping notice by tomorrow night. Thanks again for your patronage - all of those who ordered over the weekend. I've done a lot of scrambling to get these all out - can't tell you how pleased I am with the sales!

essasin - you were sent the last pm I'm sending. Tough to keep my eyes open - I was up all night and day between these orders and spending time with my Dad who just went back into the hospital after a nasty fall down another flight of stairs - third time in the past year. Don't get old in the body before the brain - life is not always kind. But he's a brave old codger and nary a whimper out of him despite getting broken up pretty bad. He comes from the old stock - they don't know the meaning of the word pain. He puts up a good front, but thank the Lord the hospital has ways to ease pain - at 88 nobody deserves to go through this.

But enough - I'm out of here for a bit - thanks again guys! :) mikey

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Crap....I missed it and wanted 2. Maybe next time..

SS

Me too i wanted to try one o well i will have to wait till he uses the 1000 boxes:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: stupid computer down (still is Vista not my friend) all weekend and i failed to check on droid:icon_evil:
Justin - I've sent you emails and PM's - I need an address... ;) mike