MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
iPod Touch on a MIKRADLE? Yikes!

Thanks Mike. I had Mike make me a black one with the magnet not glued in so I can use it with my IPod Touch. I did not want the magnet messing with the IPod. It works great. This is my second MIKRADLE.
Mikradle-vi.jpg
Wow! You're making me look good for a new line dedicated to the Apple products! It looks so natural sitting there!

Thanks for the photo - I enjoy seeing my products put to use. If you belong to Facebook - I'm hoping to begin seeing posts just like this over there! ;) mike

MIKRADLE ON FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages#!/pages/MIKRADLE-The-Ultimate-Smartphone-Docking-Experience-Covers-Allowed/360393864836?ref=nf

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
if these actually held the cord id probably get one but as it sits id have to go chasing the cord once my phone is unpugged from the cradle lol.

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
if these actually held the cord id probably get one but as it sits id have to go chasing the cord once my phone is unpugged from the cradle lol.
Thanks for that "wish tip" - in the future MIKRADLES will have a cable retaining option - this has been on the drawing board for quite some time.

This contest will help me decide on many features I have been working on.

Comments should be placed over in this thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mikradle/30807-mikradle-facebook-challenge.html

Thanks! :) mike

Tater630

Reaction score
Ok 2 things. Will the commuter otterbox fit? And will the dock mode work automatically? Will the metal part pick up through the case? If all is well then ill be on your buyers list soon :-D

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Ok 2 things. Will the commuter otterbox fit? And will the dock mode work automatically? Will the metal part pick up through the case? If all is well then ill be on your buyers list soon :-D
T
ater630,

Yes to all your questions! I recommend my Evolutions Series, although my Classic works as well. But the Evolution will work with future phones and has more versatility. See here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mi...le-mikradle-evolution-series-here-photos.html

:) mikey

jaclynmckewan

Reaction score
Do you still make the Mikradle? I've had one for my 1st Generation Droid for 3 years, but now that I'm getting a Samsung Galaxy S III it's a bit too small, and I am hoping to buy a new one.

Jish

Reaction score
Do you still make the Mikradle? I've had one for my 1st Generation Droid for 3 years, but now that I'm getting a Samsung Galaxy S III it's a bit too small, and I am hoping to buy a new one.

I too have been wondering about this for quite some time.