Mikradle dock (black) weekend blowout sale!

cuskit

Reaction score
MIKRADLE
The Ultimate Smartphone Docking Experience!

BLACK WEEKEND BLOWOUT SALE!
ALL CLASSIC BLACK MIKRADLES
$19.99*
Friday - Saturday - Sunday
Ends at Midnight, March 28, 2010
Shipping Only $2.95 (Continental States Only)

*Does not include MicroUSB Cable
ALL OTHER COLORS ARE NORMAL PRICING

DOES NOT REQUIRE REMOVAL OF YOUR COVER!

PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA

Sold on eBay - JUST TYPE MIKRADLE

For More Information About MIKRADLE See Here:
MIKRADLE - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
How much would shipping be to Hawaii?
xliderider, Did you know that if you order a MIKRADLE, you will have completed our selling to EVERY SINGLE STATE in our country? Hawaii is the only one without at least one MIKRADLE to date! Alaska has 4! ;) I'll have to check - but I believe California might have the most (87 sales there as of March 1 - several more since). I had intended on posting a map showing stars for each state as orders came in, but just never got around to it. But I've kept track of all addresses, and have been hoping for an Hawaiian sale to complete all of the US.

I'll tell you what I'll do - if you (or any other Hawaiian resident) purchase any color MIKRADLE, I will comp an additional FREE MIKRADLE, color of your choice - shipped free of charge (no cable included though). This offer as a celebration (of sorts) for my Statistical Accomplishment of selling to every State in our country! :) I offered this same gesture to the very first Buyer of a MIKRADLE a while back (theecigarman here on the forums) who has become a close cyber friend of mine since.

The following pix were taken in Hawaii by my brother in law on one of his annual vacations there. I look forward to the day my wife and I can join them on one of these trips - the day is getting closer each year! I love all the photos he's shown of his trips - this one with the humpback whale was amazing! Do you recognize the area of the two scenic shots?

Click to see enlarged view:
Humpback.jpgScenic1.jpgScenic2.jpg

Here are the International sales totals of MIKRADLE to date: Germany (most international with seven sales there - thanks in large part to the promotions of RinTinTigger!), Canada (five), France (three), Japan (three), Italy (two), Austria (one), Spain (one), Australia (one), Mexico (one), China (one), Netherlands (one), Greece (one), and Greenland (one)! I believe most of these were for docking the Motorola Milestone, which is the International version of the Droid (correct me anyone if I'm wrong).

I can say this has made me a Proud and Happy Camper! :) mike

xliderider

Reaction score
Just ordered

Mike, thank you for your generous offer! I just placed an order for a black Mikradle on eBay. I'd also like black as my complimentary Mikradle color choice as well.

The second photo looks like the Iao Needle (mountain peak) on the island of Kauai. The third photo is harder to place. Your brother in law was very lucky to snap that photo of the humpback breaching out of the water like that... I've never seen anything like that personally even though I've been on several whale watching cruises.

wakeb791

Reaction score
In a semi-related question, any ETA/teaser info on the next Mikradle design? I'm holding off for that one, and I'm excited to see what's in store for us!

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Hawaii! MIKRADLES NOW IN EVERY STATE OF THE US!!!!

Mike, thank you for your generous offer! I just placed an order for a black MIKRADLE on eBay. I'd also like black as my complimentary MIKRADLE color choice as well.

The second photo looks like the Iao Needle (mountain peak) on the island of Kauai. The third photo is harder to place. Your brother in law was very lucky to snap that photo of the humpback breaching out of the water like that... I've never seen anything like that personally even though I've been on several whale watching cruises.

WOW! I AM STOKED!!! Thanks to today's purchase from xliderider, my product, MIKRADLE has now been sold in EVERY STATE IN THE UNITED STATES! I can't begin to say how proud I am of this statistic, I came up with this idea back in Nov, '09 - and moved to put it on the market within a few weeks of conception. To have it distributed to such a wide and thorough area as every single state for me is staggering, considering the exposure came primarily from the droidforums.net!!! A couple of posts before this, I showed which International sales I've made to date. Is it possible to cover all of Europe next with MIKRADLE sales? Yikes! What a goal! :)

I started by making the very first one totally with hand tools (I own a medium sized 5 man shop building high end custom cabinetry (entertainment centers, libraries, custom furniture, bars, kitchens as well as millwork - both residential and commercial). After fooling around with a couple of prototypes - I began selling these a few dozen at a time. But as the name became more popular and orders came in faster than I could produce, I began setting up specialized machinery and jigs to facilitate production runs of the MIKRADLE, to the extent I can now produce about 4 dozen per day, with the capacity to easily double that should it be required. The assembly as well as the catalyzed finish is still rubbed by hand between coats, but all the milling and cutting is done with heavy machinery that I already owned in my shop. I can say that this venture has brought me a ton of pleasure - mostly because I took it from inception to the point of a moderate production sales point that it now enjoys!

Anyway - I want to profusely thank xliderider for this purchase, and will be shipping out his complimentary Black MIKRADLE to accompany the one he purchased on Monday. Of the five dozen+ I've sold over this weekend so far - this particular sale just "made my day"! :) Sorry for the overly robust enthusiasm, but this is certainly a milestone for me, considering I've only been selling MIKRADLE since Dec '09. Deep breath mikey... Exhale slowly mikey... Okay. Goal completed! :)

Here's a screenshot of his transaction (private info blacked out, of course):

Click on photo to see enlarged view
Picture 1.jpg

xliderider: Besides knowing a quality accessory for your Droid - you also know your State well! That photo is indeed IAO! And my brother in law does have some luck with his camera, but most of it is instinct for being at the right place at the right time - proved by two more shots of that same whale posted below! He is an excellent photographer and does commercial work on the side (by trade he is an Engineer sub-contracting to Verizon). A couple more shots you might recognize also attached. Okay - Thanks again! :) Mikey

Click on photo to see enlarged view
humpback.jpghumpback2.jpgmolokai.jpgcattleranch.jpg

boxercrazy

Reaction score
Add 2 more for the Hoosier state. Took advantage of this sweet deal!!!
Thanks~

Reaction score
Hey Mike. Don't post pics. Just buy that ticket and come and join us here and have fun. Those pics don't do the islands justice. It is definitely an experience you will never regret or forget.

And a big congratulations on the accomplishment.!! That is awesome. The word gets around on a great product. And your generosity makes you a better and more trustworthy seller. Sweeeet!!!

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Add 2 more for the Hoosier state. Took advantage of this sweet deal!!!
Thanks~
Hey - didn't you see the "small print" that states "only one per customer"?
Nah! Just messin' wif ya! :icon_ banana:
Thanks for the double order! Looks like it's gonna be a busy day tomorrow - hope we have enough shipping boxes! Yikes!
Nah! Just messin' wif ya! (again) :icon_ banana: I have the boxes custom made - minimum order is 1,000, and I took a chance ordering 2,000. So there's plenty left. But I am getting very close to that first #1,000! Perhaps I'll have some kind of special for that one, we'll have to see.. ;)

Hmmm, hoosier state - that' be Indiana. And I'll admit - I had to Google to find that out! For those (like myself that didn't know Indiana has that nickname) read this quote from my search:

"
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] “Hoosier State” came into general usage in the 1830s. John Finley of Richmond wrote a poem, "The Hoosier's Nest," which was used as the "Carrier's Address" of the Indianapolis Journal, Jan. 1, 1833. It was widely copied throughout the country and even abroad. A few days later, on January 8, 1833, at the Jackson Day dinner at Indianapolis, John W. Davis offered "The Hoosier State of Indiana" as a toast. And in August, former Indiana governor James B. Ray announced that he intended to publish a newspaper, The Hoosier, at Greencastle, Indiana."

[/SIZE][/FONT]So - thanks again! One double order off to the Hoosier State tomorrow!

samsung rogue user: Thanks for the compliment! And yes - I'm looking forward to getting down there, hopefully next year! This year's trip will be up to Kennebunkport, Maine.. :) mikey
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
This year's trip will be up to Kennebunkport, Maine..

Hey cool. I was out there last year. The wife and I are going back next weekend.

-Mike
Yea, my wife and I were up there last year and can't wait to go back! I've got tons of beautiful scenery pix from their, will be posting them on my Facebook page (some are already there).

Enjoy yourselves up there - wish we were going next week! But our trip is in the fall. Man, do I ever love rocky shores! When we were there last year, I saw at least 700-1000 bikes come through there! I told my wife this year I want to trailer the bike up with us (she won't go on long trips anymore) and we can do some local riding this time. Hope she's okay with that - it was tough to see all those bikes and mine being left home in Jersey! ;)

And this time I'll have the Droid with me! Last year it was the Razr. And a laptop. And a GPS. And a Palm TungstenT. And a camera. Heh heh! The Droid will enable me to leave all those behind this year! :) mikey

Later - mike

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Second milestone for mikradle dock sales in the last two days!

Wow! 1-1/2 hours to go for the Black Weekend Blowout Sale and this by far has been the biggest selling weekend for MIKRADLE to date! Man, thank you guys (and girls) an awesome lot! Much higher sales than I had expected - actually more than double! I mean - some guys are buying them 2 and 3 at a time! Yikes! First I hit a milestone for putting a MIKRADLE in every state in the country, now I've hit a milestone for my biggest numbers yet for a 3 day period! For sure I'm gonna be working through the night and all day tomorrow getting these ready for my courier pickup...

I'm exhausted just with the paperwork. No sleep for the weary tonight.. ;) mike