MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Gold plated USB cable? Are we supposed to use it as a necklace when not charging the phone? :D

-Mike

There ya go! And remember, gold is the BEST investment to date! :)

Seriously (though I'm sure you are aware of it) gold plated connections are the supreme. The gold ensures that your connector will always make perfect contact with no chance of contamination from tarnishing, rust, corrosion etc. Gold plated cables certainly DO cost more - but we feel only the BEST should be included with a product of the highest quality such as MIKRADLE! :)

So, despite the worry that many will lose their cables to spouses for necklaces - we will be supplying all MIKRADLE buyers with FREE gold plated cables! :) mike

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
MIKRADLE now includes FREE 6' microUSB cable!

From my Vendor Section http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mi...mply-does-dock-where-all-covers-accepted.html
I'm quoting today's post there. Many don't realize I have a Vendor Section, and are more familiar with this thread started here in Accessories. Be sure to visit there when you get a moment! :) mike

Quote:
Beginning Tuesday, Feb 23, ALL MIKRADLES will include a FREE 6' High Quality MicroUSB Gold Plated 28/24AWG with Ferrite Core Cable. This cable is FREE and will be supplied with each MIKRADLE sold. I would add that at the moment our supply of cables is limited, but a new order is due in within 4 days. Any MIKRADLE ordered while this FREE cable is not in stock will have the cable shipped separately immediately upon our receiving our next shipment. Upon purchase you will be notified of cable status.

I wish to thank everyone here on the Droid Forums for their wonderful support! As such I am happy to begin supplying this FREE cable as per requests from many of our customers. :) cuskit

The following is just a small sampling of the comments that make me feel proud of this very unique product I invented and build myself that has NO COMPETITION! ;)

And I can with all honesty say it's made right here in the good ol' USA! New Jersey, in fact - where my custom wood shop is located!

Real Quotes from some very satisfied MIKRADLE owners:

* Excellent Product and Superb Communication--Could not have been more pleased!

* Outstanding product!!! Fast turnaround, extremely service oriented, THE BEST!!!

* Great product at cheap price! Seller is 1 in a million - top notch customer service

* Wow! Speedy Delivery. Excellent product quality. Great communication. AAAAA+++++

* Droid owners, MUST HAVE!! The BEST seller you will EVER buy from period!!!!!!!!

* Awesome phone dock, packaging was superb, and sellers contact was excellent!

* Five Star customer service. Two thumbs up to the product and craftsmanship.

* Unique, pretty, works w/case. Better than Moto dock. Great communications. Thanx

* Nicely designed. Works perfect with my Droid - and WITH the cover on! Great!!!

* GREAT seller. GREAT communication!! WILL BUY FROM AGAIN!!! A+

* Item was as advertised. Fast shipping. Works great for me. A+ Seller!

* Very nice product for the Droid. Fast neat delivery.

* This is such a well designed product, and a top notch seller. Thank you!

* Excellent Communication...Nice product...

* Great product. Great seller. I will order from him again!

* Fantastic product! works just like it should! great seller easy to work with!

* Quality item. Would and may buy another.

* Excellent Product, Fast Shipping, A++

* Super fast shipping! Awesome product! Well made and works great w/ case on Droid

* Excellent Item - Well made and works great!!! - Fast Shipping - Recommended!!!

* Happy repeat customer - HIGH QUALITY DOCK & THE BEST, HONEST SERVICE! Awesome!!

* Great product, great seller, will deal with again...A+++++

* Fastest darned shipping I've ever seen. Beautiful product. Thank you!

* A+++. Nice product and quick shipping.

* The Droid dock is beautiful--excellent transaction+product!! You'll love this!!

* Great experience. Item exactly as described! Shipping was very fast! Perfect!!

* Great work !! HIGH QUALITY !! More than I expected in quality for price !Thanks

* Excellent product, excellent service. Highly recommend.

* Like it a lot... thank you very much

* Really nice item, would definitely recommend

* Nice work. Classy dock for Droid. Quick ship! Recommend seller!!!!

* Gorgeous Item. Arrived quickly and as expected. Thanks!

* Thrilled with purchase. EXCELLENT Seller - truly an asset to Ebay! Added to Favs

* Excellent seller. very satisfied. great communication. thanks. A++++++++++++

* Very nice! Well made, sturdy.

* Good communication. I'm quite happy with the product and the price. Thanks

* Wonderful product! Very well made. Fast delivery AAAAA+++++

* Great Product, Great seller!! You won't find this quality from imports. +++++++

* Life got in his way of shipping but otherwise fabulous

* Fast free shipping. Item as described. Thanks!

* Good product works exactly as advertised! Looks great on my dresser too!!!

* Beautifully crafted. Lovely. Perfect.

* With exception of slow shipping - excellent transaction - would buy again

* Great product...and communication

* Wonderful item. Works PERFECTLY, Well packaged

* Cool item, looks good on my desk.

* Superb quality. Excellent communication from seller.

* Excellent Workmanship...Highly Recommended!

* Excellent product. Works perfectly! Well packaged for shipping. Thanks!

* Excellent product and service. Highly recommend!!!

* Works great!

* Excellent products - goes right to desktop view - Wow - Love it! Thank You!

* Great seller, great product

* Just as described! Excellent communication! Would do business with again

* Absolutely wonderful seller!!! Highly recommend!!

* Especially satisfied with the packaging. Tks

* Great Ebay seller.. product is high quality

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
From my Vendor Section http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mi...mply-does-dock-where-all-covers-accepted.html
I'm quoting today's post there. Many don't realize I have a Vendor Section, and are more familiar with this thread started here in Accessories. Be sure to visit there when you get a moment! :) mike

Quote:
Beginning Tuesday, Feb 23, ALL MIKRADLES will include a FREE 6' High Quality MicroUSB Gold Plated 28/24AWG with Ferrite Core Cable. This cable is FREE and will be supplied with each MIKRADLE sold. I would add that at the moment our supply of cables is limited, but a new order is due in within 4 days. Any MIKRADLE ordered while this FREE cable is not in stock will have the cable shipped separately immediately upon our receiving our next shipment. Upon purchase you will be notified of cable status.

I wish to thank everyone here on the Droid Forums for their wonderful support! As such I am happy to begin supplying this FREE cable as per requests from many of our customers. :) cuskit

The following is just a small sampling of the comments that make me feel proud of this very unique product I invented and build myself that has NO COMPETITION! ;)

And I can with all honesty say it's made right here in the good ol' USA! New Jersey, in fact - where my custom wood shop is located!

Real Quotes from some very satisfied MIKRADLE owners:

* Excellent Product and Superb Communication--Could not have been more pleased!

* Outstanding product!!! Fast turnaround, extremely service oriented, THE BEST!!!

* Great product at cheap price! Seller is 1 in a million - top notch customer service

* Wow! Speedy Delivery. Excellent product quality. Great communication. AAAAA+++++

* Droid owners, MUST HAVE!! The BEST seller you will EVER buy from period!!!!!!!!

* Awesome phone dock, packaging was superb, and sellers contact was excellent!

* Five Star customer service. Two thumbs up to the product and craftsmanship.

* Unique, pretty, works w/case. Better than Moto dock. Great communications. Thanx

* Nicely designed. Works perfect with my Droid - and WITH the cover on! Great!!!

* GREAT seller. GREAT communication!! WILL BUY FROM AGAIN!!! A+

* Item was as advertised. Fast shipping. Works great for me. A+ Seller!

* Very nice product for the Droid. Fast neat delivery.

* This is such a well designed product, and a top notch seller. Thank you!

* Excellent Communication...Nice product...

* Great product. Great seller. I will order from him again!

* Fantastic product! works just like it should! great seller easy to work with!

* Quality item. Would and may buy another.

* Excellent Product, Fast Shipping, A++

* Super fast shipping! Awesome product! Well made and works great w/ case on Droid

* Excellent Item - Well made and works great!!! - Fast Shipping - Recommended!!!

* Happy repeat customer - HIGH QUALITY DOCK & THE BEST, HONEST SERVICE! Awesome!!

* Great product, great seller, will deal with again...A+++++

* Fastest darned shipping I've ever seen. Beautiful product. Thank you!

* A+++. Nice product and quick shipping.

* The Droid dock is beautiful--excellent transaction+product!! You'll love this!!

* Great experience. Item exactly as described! Shipping was very fast! Perfect!!

* Great work !! HIGH QUALITY !! More than I expected in quality for price !Thanks

* Excellent product, excellent service. Highly recommend.

* Like it a lot... thank you very much

* Really nice item, would definitely recommend

* Nice work. Classy dock for Droid. Quick ship! Recommend seller!!!!

* Gorgeous Item. Arrived quickly and as expected. Thanks!

* Thrilled with purchase. EXCELLENT Seller - truly an asset to Ebay! Added to Favs

* Excellent seller. very satisfied. great communication. thanks. A++++++++++++

* Very nice! Well made, sturdy.

* Good communication. I'm quite happy with the product and the price. Thanks

* Wonderful product! Very well made. Fast delivery AAAAA+++++

* Great Product, Great seller!! You won't find this quality from imports. +++++++

* Life got in his way of shipping but otherwise fabulous

* Fast free shipping. Item as described. Thanks!

* Good product works exactly as advertised! Looks great on my dresser too!!!

* Beautifully crafted. Lovely. Perfect.

* With exception of slow shipping - excellent transaction - would buy again

* Great product...and communication

* Wonderful item. Works PERFECTLY, Well packaged

* Cool item, looks good on my desk.

* Superb quality. Excellent communication from seller.

* Excellent Workmanship...Highly Recommended!

* Excellent product. Works perfectly! Well packaged for shipping. Thanks!

* Excellent product and service. Highly recommend!!!

* Works great!

* Excellent products - goes right to desktop view - Wow - Love it! Thank You!

* Great seller, great product

* Just as described! Excellent communication! Would do business with again

* Absolutely wonderful seller!!! Highly recommend!!

* Especially satisfied with the packaging. Tks

* Great Ebay seller.. product is high quality
Update Statement for potential buyers:

Given the issues that can be had with magnets (sources, placement, size and quality), I would like to point out that all MIKRADLES have been physically tested with almost EVERY case available, and to date it works magnificently with all. No need to slide left or right to induce the Multimedia Mode, nor make adjustments in any way, shape or form due to the different sizes of covers. Thickness is totally irrelevant also - when I proudly claim that MIKRADLE "DOES", I mean that in every positive respect!

I thrashed this design around for weeks and weeks, fabricating several prototypes, cutting, sizing, changing both the design and structure over and over. It was important to take into consideration all variables, including the size, strength and placement of the magnet. I found all magnets are NOT created equal, and did not try to lower my standards with sub-par magnets. Motorola does supply a different sized magnet with their dock. But this is because it was specifically designed for use without a cover and for a Droid that would be "locked" into a precise position. It is not the one I needed for my planned purpose - to accommodate a Droid clad with a protective cover. With the magnet supplied - my MIKRADLE works. Flawlessly. No "ifs, ands or buts" about it! I did my homework well before releasing this design. No fear that you will have any adverse effects with your Droid. I measured the minimal and maximum exposure possible with magnets, and when production started - I knew exactly which was the optimum for the proper use in MIKRADLE.

I'd also like to add that I am also accommodating the Motorola cases that utilize the snap fixture on the back of the case for ease of switching from belt clip to car mount. I offer a modified model (at no extra cost) that has provisions for the snap that protrudes out the back of the case cover - enabling owners to leave their "snap" cases on when placed on the MIKRADLE. Should any owner purchase this Motorola cover after receiving their MIKRADLE, all they have to do is ship it back to me and I will modify it or exchange it (for free) and ship it back (at my cost) to you! Again - NO NEED REMOVE ANY COVER with my product!

It can't be more simple than this - casually place your Droid (covered or naked) onto the MIKRADLE. Multimedia will appear. You will see for yourself - MIKRADLE Does! :)

Click on each photo to enlarge

BlackSide.jpgGroupLineup.jpgKeySlideOut.jpg

I am very proud of all the above compliments - more so those that commend my service, and will continue to strive for the highest standard in supplying the best service available for my products! For any reader that has ever dealt with any service related position - they will understand the commitment and dedication that allows for this gesture of a service oriented goal. This was the driving decision also to now include the FREE High Quality 6' MicroUSB Gold Plated Cable! When my customers speak - I listen! :) Thank you. :) mike

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Pretty excited about receiving my kradle mike.....

I'll post up in here when I get it.

Thanks again

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Pretty excited about receiving my kradle mike.....

I'll post up in here when I get it.

Thanks again

It won't be long - I personally delivered it along with 4 other MIKRADLES about two hours ago to our Post Office. Below you will see what to expect at your door in a few days. A sight eagerly awaited by countless MIKRADLE buyers over the last couple of months! I'll tell you - I think I'm as excited packing these up for shipping as the receiver is at the other end! I envision how they will feel when they see this carton sitting in their mailbox, and how exciting it must be to open it and hold their MIKRADLE for the very first time! Whoopee! And you will soon experience this yourself! :) mikey

The Box Every Droid Owner Dreams About :partsin01: (click photo for full view):

DSCN6032.jpgDSCN6041.jpgDSCN6045.jpg

Tom K

Reaction score
Just got two for my wife. She was very happy to get them as she keeps her Droid in a case and had docking station envy. Great product.:motdroidvert:

patriot839

Reaction score
"May I inquire as to why you'd like to see it sold there? Are there any negative aspects to my current venue (through my presence on eBay) or future sales on my own website? I'm all ears as to what potential buyers might be looking for." Mike

I was really just wondering cause i didnt see it thier I do respect your stand of being as close to your customers as much as possible your product is amazing and it is represented and sold by a top notch guy thanx so much for your dedication and service to us droid users mikradle is the best on the market and from what i can tell about your buisness sense it will remain the best thanx again mikey

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
"May I inquire as to why you'd like to see it sold there? Are there any negative aspects to my current venue (through my presence on eBay) or future sales on my own website? I'm all ears as to what potential buyers might be looking for." Mike

I was really just wondering cause i didnt see it thier I do respect your stand of being as close to your customers as much as possible your product is amazing and it is represented and sold by a top notch guy thanx so much for your dedication and service to us droid users mikradle is the best on the market and from what i can tell about your buisness sense it will remain the best thanx again mikey

Sweet nectar to the ears! :) Thanks for the kind words - from both you, Mike as well as Tom! This type of praise is one of the reasons I love doing what I do - the appreciation makes all the work well worthwhile! It's always nice to know your efforts are appreciated. And might I add that these forums have produced some of the best customers I've ever dealt with in my life! And that's been a few to say the least! The rapport is amazing - I'm guessing the Droid has brought together on common ground a lot of people who think alike and lead their lives the same. Kudos to all of the DF membership! :) mikey

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Well, I've posted this before, but I've received some questions today relative to the magnet needed for Multimedia Mode on Droid stands. I will not now nor ever answer specific questions about the products of other manufacturers or distributors, I can only relay what I do here for MIKRADLE, and my experiences that led to the success of my own product - the MIKRADLE. I do reference the size of the Motorola Dock magnet - which is perfect for the specific purpose they designed their dock for. My product was designed to be more accommodating relative to covers and cases. So I ask that readers please send me queries only about MIKRADLE, I have no first hand knowledge of other similar products.

So - I'll re-post it here again to save others from reading back through the thread.

I quote (again):

Given the issues that can be had with magnets (sources, placement, size and quality), I would like to point out that all MIKRADLES have been physically tested with almost EVERY case available, and to date it works magnificently with all. No need to slide left or right to induce the Multimedia Mode, nor make adjustments in any way, shape or form due to the different sizes of covers. Thickness is totally irrelevant also - when I proudly claim that MIKRADLE "DOES", I mean that in every positive respect!

I thrashed this design around for weeks and weeks, fabricating several prototypes, cutting, sizing, changing both the design and structure over and over. It was important to take into consideration all variables, including the size, strength and placement of the magnet. I found all magnets are NOT created equal, and did not try to lower my standards with sub-par magnets. Motorola does supply a different sized magnet with their dock. But this is because it was specifically designed for use without a cover and for a Droid that would be "locked" into a precise position. It is not the one I needed for my planned purpose - to accommodate a Droid clad with a protective cover. With the magnet supplied - my MIKRADLE works. Flawlessly. No "ifs, ands or buts" about it! I did my homework well before releasing this design. No fear that you will have any adverse effects with your Droid. I measured the minimal and maximum exposure possible with magnets, and when production started - I knew exactly which was the optimum for the proper use in MIKRADLE.

I'd also like to add that I am also accommodating the Motorola cases that utilize the snap fixture on the back of the case for ease of switching from belt clip to car mount. I offer a modified model (at no extra cost) that has provisions for the snap that protrudes out the back of the case cover - enabling owners to leave their "snap" cases on when placed on the MIKRADLE. Should any owner purchase this Motorola cover after receiving their MIKRADLE, all they have to do is ship it back to me and I will modify it or exchange it (for free) and ship it back (at my cost) to you! Again - NO NEED REMOVE ANY COVER with my product!

It can't be more simple than this - casually place your Droid (covered or naked) onto the MIKRADLE. Multimedia will appear. You will see for yourself - MIKRADLE Does! :)

I am very proud of all the above compliments - more so those that commend my service, and will continue to strive for the highest standard in supplying the best service available for my products! For any reader that has ever dealt with any service related position - they will understand the commitment and dedication that allows for this gesture of a service oriented goal. This was the driving decision also to now include the FREE High Quality 6' MicroUSB Gold Plated Cable! When my customers speak - I listen! :) Thank you. :) mike

destinydmm

Reaction score
Hey Cuskit!! So I finally ordered a Mikradle, black I think. Looking forward to getting it. Keep up the good work! Thanks for giving us something else to be "hooked" on.

m@tt

Reaction score
Well, I've posted this before, but I've received some questions today relative to the magnet needed for Multimedia Mode on Droid stands. I will not now nor ever answer specific questions about the products of other manufacturers or distributors, I can only relay what I do here for MIKRADLE, and my experiences that led to the success of my own product - the MIKRADLE. I do reference the size of the Motorola Dock magnet - which is perfect for the specific purpose they designed their dock for. My product was designed to be more accommodating relative to covers and cases. So I ask that readers please send me queries only about MIKRADLE, I have no first hand knowledge of other similar products.

So - I'll re-post it here again to save others from reading back through the thread.

I quote (again):

It can't be more simple than this - casually place your Droid (covered or naked) onto the MIKRADLE. Multimedia will appear. No spacers. No shifting left a 1/4". No shifting right a 1/4". No pads beneath the phone. Just SET IT ON THE MIKRADLE. You will see for yourself - MIKRADLE Does! :)

I am happy with your product. :) but I didn't get the micro usb cable with my order. Maybe it's cause ordered it thru ebay?