MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Since it's Gorilla Glass you really don't need the protector but to each his own.

It's a nice wood holder. I already have two of the ones from Motorola otherwise I might consider it.

Some shameless promotion that should help you sell more of these - check out ToldYa! - Social Selling, you can sell these there on the social networks and even here with built in credit card and shipping etc... for free. Portable Estores.

I just thought it was funny that you use the fact that the covers have to be taken off to work with other docks, and than you show us pics of your dock and phone with the cover off. :p

Looks good though, I am considering getting one myself.
Actually - the "naked" Droid in the photo was to display just how much extra room there is surrounding the phone. On another forum, I had at first showed the Droid with the gel cover, and was barraged with questions of whether other covers would work as well. Since I went "sans" cover for the photos - NO inquiries about which cover would fit! :)

I personally keep my Gel Cover on all the time. I love how it gives me a good "grip", and though I've dropped it twice, my Droid suffered no damage. I feel the Gel Cover did it's job royally!

Hoping to see you soon on our Buyer List! An enclosed packing slip with each MIKRADLE gives details on how to earn referral refunds!

cuskit
SSHGuru,

Thanks for the provided link. I will definitely look into the site and see if it would be appropriate for my product, the MIKRADLE! It is very considerate of you to take the effort helping me promote this product. Very appreciated! :)

I am aware of the assets of gorilla glass - but as I'm a woodworker - my touchscreen on the Droid is being subjected daily to paints, glue, stain, lacquer, etc. which seem to be on my fingers perpetually. Having the screen protector (necessary or not) just gives me piece of mind knowing I don't need to apply any solvents trying to remove residue from any of these liquids. A couple of mishaps already, and just peeling off the protector and applying a new one is much easier and safer than using a solvent (which could potentially penetrate the inside the my phone, causing even more grief. But I do appreciate your concern! :)

Thanks - cuskit

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thumbs UP...Way UP...

Received my Mikradle today. Exactly as described both in looks and functionality. My five year old, however, was convinced it was a park bench I had acquired for her doll house. If it disappears from my desk, I'll know where to look.

Thanks, Mike. Works like a charm and looks good.

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
jsh1120,

I really appreciate the compliments! I'm happy you received it - a large shipment had gone out Monday and I'm starting to get a ton of feedback from those who got them in this week. My head is swelled totally huge from all the email I'm receiving with the compliments. I'd like to thank all for their wonderful patience with this last shipment (and another two truckloads going out Monday, Jan 18 and Wed, Jan 20). A recent family medical emergency had impacted about sixty orders, but they are all either shipped now or going out as I said early next week. I'm proud to say that the buyers are all overflowing with kind words and thanks, and I really appreciate the compliments!

I'm in the midst of signing on here as a Supporting Vendor and should have the details all squared away next week. Those interested in the MIKRADLE will be able to view our Ad Banners here on these awesome forums, as well as the link to the debut of our website coming within the next couple of weeks. A huge thanks to dougdroid here! He's the driving force getting me on board with this site and I really appreciate his gesture and invitation to be a part of this team. RinTinTigger and Cerealkiller are also both tops in my book! Thanks guys!

cuskit

DroidPDX

Reaction score
cuskit: I just sent you a private message about my order.

Great product! Looking for one more stain!

Guurzak

Reaction score
Just ordered one as well- since there doesn't seem to be a stereo dock anywhere for the Droid, I figured one of these and a pair of computer speakers on my nightstand should work just fine. (Especially since they can go into the space formerly occupied by my clock/radio!)

I'm a huge fan of elegant simplicity. Nice design, Cuskit. Will look forward to receiving this.

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
cuskit: I just sent you a private message about my order.

Great product! Looking for one more stain!
DroidPDX: Done! :) I just PM'd you a response. I'm willing to ship you an Oak MIKRADLE, custom stained to your choice of color stain. I suggested that you reference a Minwax Stain Chart Wood Finish - Wood Stains perhaps at your local Home Depot, or any paint store selling the Minwax Brand, I would then be happy to stain an Oak MIKRADLE to the selection you advise. You do have to realize that photos of stain colors might still vary a little bit from the actual finished color. But if you take one of those sample charts home and compare it to your nightstand - we should be able to provide you with a relatively close match.

Our motto is to ensure customers are totally satisfied with their item. So I'm happy to oblige you this way. Just be aware that it will take a few extra days before it can get shipped out by customizing the color.

Does this help? ;) cuskit

Guurzak: I also wish to thank you for your purchase! Your kind words of compliment are always appreciated! Your MIKRADLE will be shipped out Tuesday, Jan 19. Thanks! :) cuskit

DroidPDX

Reaction score
Just ordered one as well- since there doesn't seem to be a stereo dock anywhere for the Droid, I figured one of these and a pair of computer speakers on my nightstand should work just fine. (Especially since they can go into the space formerly occupied by my clock/radio!)

I'm a huge fan of elegant simplicity. Nice design, Cuskit. Will look forward to receiving this.

I connect mine to my iHome. It appears in the pics that the Jack wont be impeded by the side of the cradle. Hope not.

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Absolutely not! Plenty of "engineered" clearance just for that purpose! I connect mine to a pair of Bose powered speakers the same way! Man - you gotta here the rooster (alarm clock ringtone sound) waking me up in the morning with that volume! ;)

cuskit

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
looks good mike I think I need to talk the wife into letting me buy one of these. also did you get my PM I sent you about the BBQSOURCE I have not logged in in several months over there.

-=Jason=-

DroidPDX

Reaction score
Got MIKradle today!

This is a great accessory to the Droid. I have a Body Glove case on my Droid, and the magnet works right through it, so the Droid automatically goes into docking mode no problem.

Now I can uninstall Dockrunner, and best of all I have a place to put my handset every night.

I can attest firsthand that the Mikradle is just as nice--if not nicer--than it looks in the pictures. Excellent design and craftsmanship. And customer service was beyond the call. I had a concern about the stain, and my concern was answered and then some. Mike told me to tell him I wanted, and so I sent Mike (hey, I just made the name connection to the product name), a picture and he matched the stain of my nightstand. That's very cool, and that's GREAT customer service. In fact, I can't remember being treated so well.

I will be ordering another one for my desk. The Droid keeps getting better... great products like this are part of the experience.