Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
OK...anyone know what is new in this release besides Chrome to Phone? Thx
It is faster and more optimized.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Yes, to install this just do the following....

1. Extract the contents of the .zip file you downloaded into the "Nandroid" folder located on the root of the SD-Card

2. Flash Clockwork Recovery and after that has finished, flash SPRecovery over the top of it.

3. Use the menu inside of clockwork to reboot into recovery mode, don't do it manually.

4. Wipe data/cache TWICE (as a fail-safe)

5. Proceed to "Advanced Nandroid Restore" and choose the the file that has the name of the file that you placed inside the Nandroid folder.

6. "Perform Restore"

This should work as it worked for me, I don't know why it would be different for anyone else but...here are my instructions for what its worth.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Chrome to Phone alone is worth the update for me! Anyone else find differences from the first leak? Everything is smooth and snappy, benchmarks scores are about the same...

neonerz

Reaction score
I think theres a very important lesson here people are missing

CW Nandroid restore = wipes everything
SPR Nandroid restore = can install over WITHOUT wiping everything

If you only have CW, download RM, and use it to flash SPR, then once you install, go back into RM and reflash CW (if you want)

c0y0te

Reaction score

DroidHead17

Reaction score
after a couple quick tests google voice sms push seems to be working on this one!!!

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes, to install this just do the following....

1. Extract the contents of the .zip file you downloaded into the "Nandroid" folder located on the root of the SD-Card

2. Flash Clockwork Recovery and after that has finished, flash SPRecovery over the top of it.

3. Use the menu inside of clockwork to reboot into recovery mode, don't do it manually.

4. Wipe data/cache TWICE (as a fail-safe)

5. Proceed to "Advanced Nandroid Restore" and choose the the file that has the name of the file that you placed inside the Nandroid folder.

6. "Perform Restore"

This should work as it worked for me, I don't know why it would be different for anyone else but...here are my instructions for what its worth.

What is Chrome-To-Phone?

After that...say what??...lol

mentaloaf

Reaction score
Thanks...it'll be hard but I'm gonna wait until pete puts out a bugless beast froyo. That is going to be the shiznut. BB rulez!!

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
did the update.zip that gives root back give everyone root back on this build to? It said over at alldroid you will lose su so just making sure that update.zip would bring it back on this one to

mentaloaf

Reaction score
did the update.zip that gives root back give everyone root back on this build to? It said over at alldroid you will lose su so just making sure that update.zip would bring it back on this one to

Ouch, glad I didn't do this one yet

StormFreak

Reaction score
Ok, so instead of wiping data/cache, I extracted the CW restore file... Did an advanced restore and just chose restore /system. Will that do the trick for me? I dont see FRF57 as the build number... What are others seeing?