[ROM] Maverick Rom for the Droid 3 (MavROM) - V3.0

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
jrummys room tool box is always an option
it doesn't have the dropdown text editor because you are not on liberty rom
also romtoolbox does not install toggles in the dropdown menu.....that I know of

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it doesn't have the dropdown text editor because you are not on liberty rom
also romtoolbox does not install toggles in the dropdown menu.....that I know of

That mod will let you change the text or swap out a picture. Have you tried it? I ported it myself and know its there.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That mod will let you change the text or swap out a picture. Have you tried it? I ported it myself and know its there.

No I have not tried it yet buck as it is a dark theme and I am in love with the ics theme..I know I can install your theme for the mods then change it to a ice theme but I am waiting for 3.5 with the .905 base before I go through all that..or..
until someone comes up with a way to sbf back from .905 to stock...

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
It has been a long, long time since I last posted here! Anyways, my wife has a D3 and it is completely stock. Will the camera in MavROM be a decent bump as far as responsiveness goes compared to stock? That is the main thing she complains about with this phone.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It has been a long, long time since I last posted here! Anyways, my wife has a D3 and it is completely stock. Will the camera in MavROM be a decent bump as far as responsiveness goes compared to stock? That is the main thing she complains about with this phone.

Most definitely. Camera is much improved over stock. No doubt about that

BusinessTroll

Reaction score
Came from SD4 and I'm absolutely in love with MavRom! Never believed my battery could last past 12 hours. I'm on 50% after 13 hours of moderate use. Including all the customization and snappy speed, this is my new favorite rom, Thanks a ton MavTeam! :hail::hail::hail:

SocalDroid

Reaction score
Feature Request for MavROM 3.5

Guys,
Excellent job with the 3.0 release of the MavROM.

Here are a couple of suggestions I want to include for next version of MavROM (v 3.5 ?)
1. Wireless tethering support. I tried to install the RadioCom hack but was unable to do that. Can we get a wireless tether that bypasses the Verizon provisioning (something similar to CM7 for D3). Pretty please
2. This one will be nice to have - does not bother me much : Customization for lock-screen including being able to change values like putting your own name there!

Thanks again for a job well done! You guys rock!

BusinessTroll

Reaction score
Well 3.0 comes stock with wireless and usb tether...so your first request is done. I've been tethering for about 3 hours doing homework :D

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Well 3.0 comes stock with wireless and usb tether...so your first request is done. I've been tethering for about 3 hours doing homework :D

Doesn't work for most, not sure why it works for others. Maybe CDMA/GSM?

BJPalmer85

Reaction score
just installed MavRom 3.0!! Holy &#$@ Batman!! I love this. i love all the themes. i love the ease of everything. amazing work

B