Liquid Thundersense v1.3 Rom Release

usicus

Reaction score
I have a wierd issue where the screen becomes unresponsive, softkeys still respond, but I can't launch anything from the screen. Had to restart.
Anyone have this issue?
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
Gps

My GPS has been searching for like 30 minutes and has not locked on to my location. Anyone else having this problem?

medicnj

Reaction score
It freaked me, didn't realize VZ was down, I thought I broke my radio in the phone. Wasn't happy it happened, but glad it wasn't something I did at least. All is back today, normal. Phone rockin the Liquid

Daethian

Reaction score
my GPS is fine, 4 G is fine NO VOICE TO TEXT! *CRY* Not sure why, I tried downloading the speech to text sythn. but still no love.

Also, any chance of getting the stock MOTO photo gallery back? I miss my Picasa album sync. I bought Gallery ++ and it only synced one time then stopped working.

medicnj

Reaction score
my GPS is fine, 4 G is fine NO VOICE TO TEXT! *CRY* Not sure why, I tried downloading the speech to text sythn. but still no love.

Also, any chance of getting the stock MOTO photo gallery back? I miss my Picasa album sync. I bought Gallery ++ and it only synced one time then stopped working.

Dathian - I trust you've downloaded "Voice Search" from market?

smashingtool

Reaction score
Browser Tabs

I downloaded and installed this rom using rom manager last night.(This is my first android phone, got it yesterday). As far as I can tell, everything is working and it is installed, except for one issue. The default browser "Internet" is still capped at 4 tabs. Does this mean i didnt actually install the rom correctly?

Daethian

Reaction score
NO! I did yesterday and that was the problem. THANK YOU!!!!!:heart:

Dathian - I trust you've downloaded "Voice Search" from market?

gary73

Reaction score
I live in 3g only been running liquid for week today started losing all data. Have to restart phone and 3g comes back.any ideas or people having problem

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
Nice work so far on this one, Ryan. Really smooth scrolling and no FC issues after 2 days. Good to have you developing for the T-bolt.

tec1ra

Reaction score
Excellent ROM Liquid. No reboots or FC's. Been running the phone nonstop with it since Thursday.

SwaggerJacker

Reaction score
My GPS is is only accurate to 1500meters. Had this problem before. Gonna install Adrynalyn's kernel as see how that goes.

Duke

Tallen1331

Reaction score
ahh, was looking through droidforums and saw that liquid is making roms for the thunderbolt now, my droid broke a few weeks ago but have been using his roms for ages.

u guys are all extremely lucky to have him working on your phone, so yeah... hopefully when i upgrade he will be able to work on 3 phones. :)

cheers liquid, thx for all your roms