Liquid Thundersense v1.5 Release

Daethian

Reaction score
I think I figured out my reboot issue. When I updated I didn't pay close attention to the default max in SetCPU and it was set pretty high when I went back to check it. When I brought that back down, the reboots have stopped. Well so far, I haven't turned on my 4G again and verified that is still stable but I'm pretty certain it will be.

01b5s4

Reaction score
I've been running this rom for a couple weeks now, and I'm getting about 1-2 random reboots a day. I'm also having a problem with my web browsers, either stock or Dolphin HD. I'll try to load a web page, and it will just close. Doesn't say force or anything, just closes as the site opens...

I'm thinking about trying another rom.

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
just downloaded and it's looking good. how do i get netflix to work, though. thanks in advance.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just downloaded and it's looking good. how do i get netflix to work, though. thanks in advance.

Vessej - I don't think Netflix works on Froyo. You need to be on Gingerbread.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

Daethian

Reaction score
Anyone having random lock ups? I still am but its almost always related to charging.
Yesterday all of my notifications reset themselves to an Alanis Morrissette song and I don't really have a clue as to why.

Xtreme_Droid

Reaction score
I just bought a Thunderbolt yesterday that was rooted previously and is running a gingerbean Rom and would like to change it to this ROM to see if I can fix some issues I am having...Do i need to change the radio or anything like that before installing a new rom? Thanks....Also if I was to flash back to stock image from a rooted ROM'd phone can I just download the file and install it from the the POWER ON VOLUME DOWN start up or do I need to do other things first? I appreciate all help...thanks

Xtreme_Droid

Reaction score
When you say Flash....What exactly does that mean? Does that mean go into ROM Manager, Boot Into Recovery, and install Zip from SD Card? I am just asking for clarification before I do it and screw something up because I assumed wrong....

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
To flash the Radio you need to boot into bootloader (aka H-boot) put the PG05IMG file on the root of your SD Card. once you are in hboot it will read the file and ask you if you want to update. Press the volume up for yes. Once it's complete press the power button to reboot.

Make sure you make a back up.

FYI… you can install the ROM if you want to try it out without flashing the Radio… you just won't have a connection to the network.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hold down the power button - from the menu press on restart then bootloader.

Make sure you back up just in case you need to restore your current setup.

npro1464

Reaction score
This ROM doesn't need a new radio, correct? I'm planning on trying it out. I'm experiencing subpar batt and wondering if this would help.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This ROM doesn't need a new radio, correct? I'm planning on trying it out. I'm experiencing subpar batt and wondering if this would help.

If you're already running on Froyo, then no, you don't need to flash a new Radio.

npro1464

Reaction score

If you're already running on Froyo, then no, you don't need to flash a new Radio.

I think I understand: in the previous page, user Xtreme Droid wanted to flash from a gingerbread rom back down to this (a froyo rom), so he needed to flash a froyo radio, just the same as anyone would have to if they wanted to go from froyo to gb? Right?

Coming from das BAMF 1.7, I have froyo.