Liquid Thundersense v1.5 Release

Daethian

Reaction score
I didn't do the Ginger install right apparently so I went with 1.5
I did a wipe of data and cache before installing and still was prompted to manually confirm the restore of all my apps. That hasn't happened to me since the first time I rooted my OG Droid.

Is it just me or is the option to add/remove buttons to the notification area power bar missing? I used to be able to add my screen brightness up there and remove the bluetooth. Either I have forgotten where that's at or its missing.

Daethian

Reaction score
I'm getting some occasional freeze ups with this update and the previous one. Always seems related to being plugged in and charging though. Otherwise this is a great update.

jbmilman

Reaction score
with this version of the rom and the lean imoseyan kernal i am getting at least a third more battery life! thank you so much for your hard work..donation on its way!

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hey liquid...does your rom have extended music controls via the volume buttons for skipping songs?

Im going to flash this tonight. Ive been running bamf 1.7 today...and its pretty quick, but lacks the lockscreen music controls and that snazzy battery icon you have!

01b5s4

Reaction score
I am a newly rooted Tbolt user. I've been using BAMF 1.6 remix for the last couple day, now I'm gonna try this one. It looks like it's gotten great reviews!

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
All I can say is Liquid Frickin NAiled this rom...It's been Absolutely Flawless, no FCs at all, even have my Swype back. I just need some assistance in getting NetFlix to work. I am able to load app but once movie starts to play, app restarts to home page..

Daethian

Reaction score
Switched my 4G on today and three spontaneous reboots since. I rarely use 4G so I'm switching back for now.

Reaction score
Have been running 1.5 for two days now and have seen a tremendous improvement in battery life and performance, not a single reboot or force close to report, this ROM has seemingly fixed all the Bolts bugs:)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

gary73

Reaction score
How do you delete contacts love the rom

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Just realized something major, my VVM doesn't work, tried you mail and that's crap..Need a voicemail app..Not sure if I wanna try GVoice..

gary73

Reaction score
I love the liquid 1.5 rom. So how do you delete contacts

cc16177

Reaction score
Just realized something major, my VVM doesn't work, tried you mail and that's crap..Need a voicemail app..Not sure if I wanna try GVoice..

I love Google Voice. I've used several visual voicemail apps and it is definitely my favorite. I'd give it a shot.

medicnj

Reaction score
Deleting contacts

How do you delete contacts love the rom

Open the Contact - hit menu and there's a delete option - can also sign into the same gmail account on the web and manage contacts from there. I presume here you're talking about the gmail contacts using the stock contact manager.

Can also hold down the contact name in the list and it will pop up a delete option.