Liquid Thundersense v1.3 Rom Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ALTERNATIVE KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTS v1.3 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTS v1.3 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]##LIQUID[/FONT]
image004.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DROD2169 [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLT ONLY
!!!
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved!!!

djj624

Reaction score
Going to have to try this out. This time going to wipe dalvik cache as well and hope I don't get random reboots.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

skltr21

Reaction score
3 things:

1. this seems to be breaking my 4g..... won't connect to 4g network. all i get is 3g. even when i try to change it to 4glte/cdma auto or whatever that option is. it's like it won't select that option. when i go back to those settings its always back on cdma only again.

2. how can i remove the power widget from the notification pulldown?

3. how can i revert back to a non-themed market?

Last edited:

medicnj

Reaction score
4/25 9 am So far so good, haven't loaded a different kernel yet, but GPS is working, Voice works, 4G for me works, Exchange works, haven't seen anything of issue as of yet. Great Job Liquid, much thanks!

Other potential users out there, I know it's benn said, but it's really important to wipe first! Sometimes things get left when you over-write so you'll see less issues when you do this. MyBackup or Titanium do a decent job of restoring your programs etc, so it's not hard to do.

4/26 9 am 24 hours so far, gps a little slow to lock , but otherwise no issues to report... woo hoo !

4/26 7 pm - found an issue :-(.... my calendar is not synching with outlook exchange. Mail is fine, folders, etc, but I'm not getting any Calendar Data to the Tbolt... Anyone else? Otherwise, this rom is rocking pretty good.

4/26 9 pm, ok weird, maybe I didn't give it enought time, my calendar is back. I deleted Exchance, re-set it up, and posted earlier Calendar was missing, which is why I re-wiped, but it's there now, hopefully stays :) .

Hey liquid - on your D1 ROM, you had ability to turn off boot animations - hope it comes back here... takes forever to boot this beast.

Thanks again !

Last edited:

gary73

Reaction score
Fantastic love it so far.Thanks

rebel541

Reaction score
I'm so glad to be back on a Liquid ROM! My gps is back up, and I have 53% battery left after 8 hours of use, including maps navigation, texting, phone calls, and lots of pictures.
I don't know if you can read it in my avatar, but my Thunderbolt got a 3050 in Quadrant using this ROM and SetCPU set at 1612.
I am a happy camper!

gary73

Reaction score
Verizon problem lot of people down

tommyg562000

Reaction score
Hi, Is it possible to put the recent apps back in the pull down menu and tak out the power widget? If so, how?