Speed mostly appearance a smidge

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Try a different kernel from the op other then that i don't foresee any other changes to this rom since last version causing that issue

gary73

Reaction score
Will this Tom run alright without flashing new radio

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
New radio is way better then stock

rebel541

Reaction score
For the people getting stuck at the cloud screen and your phone not booting up, try wiping data/cache in ClockWork, installing the ROM, then BEFORE you reboot your phone, install another kernel like the drodspeed kernel from the last version of LiquidTB.
For some reason my phone won't boot with any of the Imoseyon kernels I've tried, which I think was 4 of them. I guess some of us don't have as good a chip as others :frown: I can only overclock to about 1700 without getting random reboots too, so before you walk away from a great ROM try another kernel!

gary73

Reaction score
First love the rom. But why does your roms always recognize my town and stock won't. I did upgrade radio. Thanks again

mabz350

Reaction score
For the people getting stuck at the cloud screen and your phone not booting up, try wiping data/cache in ClockWork, installing the ROM, then BEFORE you reboot your phone, install another kernel like the drodspeed kernel from the last version of LiquidTB.
For some reason my phone won't boot with any of the Imoseyon kernels I've tried, which I think was 4 of them. I guess some of us don't have as good a chip as others :frown: I can only overclock to about 1700 without getting random reboots too, so before you walk away from a great ROM try another kernel!

Worked for me:icon_ banana:

Jakobby93

Reaction score
I may be wrong but I think it's because by default he put the 1.92X kernel by imoseyon, which is very unstable and only works for a small amount of people.

lee__D

Reaction score
idk what u did to improve battery life, liquid, but it's boss. I got through about ten hours, about 9.5 of which were LTE, and still had 50% battery life left.

5tock rom, i'm down to 50% is around 4 hours, easily while on LTE.

Battery life in 3g or wifi is stunning.

gps still takes long to lock on. I installed the radio, then the rom.

great rom liquid

djj624

Reaction score
Damn do I wish this Rom worked for me!

lynneddington

Reaction score
very nice. Runs great for me. I can bump to 1.92 no prob. Runs fine that fast, just gotta keep it plugged up.

djj624

Reaction score
Did you guys wipe dalvik cache? How did you install, I'm going to try again.

naitsirkc

Reaction score
Radio

Ok, so I downloaded the radio update and left it named PG05IMG.zip or whatever it was, and placed it on again as radio.zip, and placed both of those on the root of my card and in a Radio folder and each time when I tried to flash it it would say 'installation aborted' or 'unsuccessful'. I tried that with each one plenty of times and it did the same thing each time. I finally just flashed the Thundersense 1.4 ROM and that worked fine, but I still have the stock radio. So far everything's working, I was just wondering what this meant, and if there's any way to fix it if it needs fixing. I know the new one is way better, so is it possible to still flash it? And if so how do I get passed the installation being aborted? I had Thundersense 1.3 before flashing 1.4 if that makes a difference.

On a related note, LOVE Thundersense!!!!

Last edited:

djj624

Reaction score
Name it the pg05img.zip, place onto root of the SD card, then load into hboot(vol down and pwr) let it do its thing when it asks to update scroll to yes.