Liquid Thundersense v1.4 Rom Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ALTERNATIVE KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTS v1.4 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTS v1.4 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]##LIQUID[/FONT]
image004.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLT ONLY
!!!
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved!!!

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Finally got my TB rooted! Downloading :)

djj624

Reaction score
Downloading now!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

djj624

Reaction score
Hey liquid in the channel log it says to wipe data and cache at least once and titanium backup. Maybe a dumb question but what do to mean when you say (and titanium backup) is there a way to wipe it or are you just saying to do a backup. Then you say to restore user apps with or without data only, no system apps(does this just mean there's no junk apps that came with the phone?) What do you mean by that, again these maybe dumb questions but I'm used to my og Droid wipe data and cache and you set. I just want to get this installed the right way with no hicuups later. Thanks

Last edited:

kkozma

Reaction score
I asked about this once before and don't see it mentioned in the changelog... Were you able to change the bluetooth bitpool settings? Given that it seems everyone has given up on this at XDA with the stock BT stack, is there anyway you could incorporate the CyanogenMod BT stack into your rom? They have fixed the problem with low bitpool settings and bt audio sounds awesome once again.

Thanks in advance!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Can't change bitpool on sense rom no source code :(

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Any screen shots

mabz350

Reaction score
Yes I did wipe and I tried both dl links. Every time it freezes on the thunderbolt screen

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mine didn't bootloop but I did have a lot of stuff left over from the previous ROM I was trying. I booted into recovery and wiped cache and dalvik 3 times, that took care of it.

Sent from my Thunderbolt