Liquid Thundersense v1.1 Rom Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ALTERNATIVE KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTS v1.1 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTS v1.1 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]##LIQUID[/FONT]
image004.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DROD2169 [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLT ONLY
!!!
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reserved

sorry not really i just felt left out

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Is this just a stock ROM? What are the pros of it? Just curious! I want to see what ROM I should use.

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You should just try it

illmatic636

Reaction score
Is this just a stock ROM? What are the pros of it? Just curious! I want to see what ROM I should use.

What you want to look at is the Change Loge up at the top of this thread. It shows what edits have been done or what changes have been made. Looks like many teaks were incorporateddancedroid to this Rom. If I were you, I'd try it out!

Droid66

Reaction score
Trying this out now. I like it, seems snappy and haven't found any bugs. Quadrant seems to agree it's a little quicker with a score of 2128 while clocked at only 1075mhz.

djj624

Reaction score
Hey liquid, will Rom improve batt life, like in lgb? Just upgraded to the bolt, and I'm glad your here for time for it. No liquid was a concern for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i didnt notice a bat life increase though i only ran stock unrooted for about 2 hours. thus far the rom isnt too far off stock, just kernel and some tweaks, check the change log. i dont doubt that down the line liquid will find a way to increase bat life though. i recommend installing, at least for the kernel and cool look he gave it.

djj624

Reaction score
Does this install the same way as my og Droid. Download to phone reboot into recovery, wipe, and install?

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does this install the same way as my og Droid. Download to phone reboot into recovery, wipe, and install?

yes, CWR from ROM manager

djj624

Reaction score
Went in perfect! Awesome job as always, Hope we see more from you for the bolt. More roms, and themes. Theres probably not as many bolters as og droids, but dont forget us!
Donation is on the way!

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Went in perfect! Awesome job as always, Hope we see more from you for the bolt. More roms, and themes. Theres probably not as many bolters as og droids, but dont forget us!
Donation is on the way!
phones been out for about a month, give it time. we are the cool kids that started the fad, now all the posers are gonna join up.