Liquid JB 4.2 Rom Droid 4 XT894

tdilts

Reaction score
The only problem I have with this rom is that the microphone does not work when using speaker phone (March 11 build). Other than that, this is an amazing rom!

rlilbun10

Reaction score
Im having the same issue but its when i use the phone normally as well. i erased slot1 and recreated it wiped cache and factory reset before flashing. amazing rom everything works great but if i take a call i can hear them but they cant hear me. any ideas? thanks for any help i really want to keep this rom. awsome work you guys

Last edited:

tdilts

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with using the phone in "normal mode". Only when using speaker.

I should also note that every time I reboot my phone I am getting the error "Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped." I click OK and everything works just fine. I went as far as reformatting my memory stick, deleting everything and re-installing the Rom using THIS in an effort to get rid of that error. The first boot was fine, then after a reboot I see the error again. I didn't restore any backup data. I would say it's a bug. ;)

Thanks for the hard work on this ROM. :clap:

theknowtank

Reaction score
Mms

I HAVE to give major THANKS to everyone that has worked on this. I am so happy with my phone these days, and I'm even considering trying figure out a way to get one before Verizon drops it for good.

That being said, I do have one question/issue: I'm unable to receive or send MMS messages. How can I fix this?

Thanks!
-TKT

Bense

Reaction score
Is there any way that I can install this over the stock system via safestrap 3.11​

OP
jsnweitzel

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Is there any way that I can install this over the stock system via safestrap 3.11​

I am pretty sure you can but suggest you don't. Within a few weeks or less we will have official moto 4.1 like the razr. Then the 4.2 roms, once configured with the 4.1 kernel, will be even better.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

tdilts

Reaction score
Installed Liquid-JB-v2.1-STABLE-Mar-13-2013-02.33.45-Maserati.zip today and the error "Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped." No longer displays when I reboot! :biggrin:

It just keeps getting better. I haven't had a chance to test the speaker phone yet. I will post back later about that. :happy3:

edit: Microphone still doesn't work when using speaker phone.

Last edited:

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Installed Liquid-JB-v2.1-STABLE-Mar-13-2013-02.33.45-Maserati.zip today and the error "Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped." No longer displays when I reboot! :biggrin:

It just keeps getting better. I haven't had a chance to test the speaker phone yet. I will post back later about that. :happy3:

edit: Microphone still doesn't work when using speaker phone.

Just flashed this build--getting duplicates in Gallery for every image on my phone. For example, last build I had 400 pics in my camera folder, now I see 800: two of each. Wiped cache/dalvik, also cleared data on camera/gallery on phone.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

tdilts

Reaction score
Just flashed this build--getting duplicates in Gallery for every image on my phone. For example, last build I had 400 pics in my camera folder, now I see 800: two of each. Wiped cache/dalvik, also cleared data on camera/gallery on phone.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

I don't have that issue with my device. I'm not sure what would have caused it.

Krooked247

Reaction score
I've had the gallery duplicate problem with other roms at times but can't remember what I did to fix it at the moment. I didn't get this issue with the latest version on dev host. I would start small and try to clear the app data or wipe dalvik and cache. If that didn't fix it I would try a fresh clean install(to the fullest: in safestrap completely delete rom slot and set up from scratch). If still getting the issue I would copy everything off sd to a comp and then format the sd with the comp and put back on what I needed. If none of this fixes issue not really sure what else to do at the moment but if I think of somethin I'll mention it. Hope you get it worked out.

Krooked All Day...

hellmonkey

Reaction score
Bah, jsut downloaded this and MMS is not working. I updated safestrap from 2.5 to 3.11, created a new partition and installed the rom. Its nice that BT is working. I dont get many MMS, but its nice to have. Is htere a difference between this stable version and the RC2 version from a few days ago?

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Same here with the gallery. And music songs in Apollo but not Google music .
Delete gallery app data? That won't delete pics or nothing?

pah

Reaction score
how long does it take to boot the first time putting on the last ver?