[ROM] Liquid Smooth 4.2.2 Makes Its Way To Motorola Devices!

upjeeper

Reaction score
Been running liquidsmooth for a couple days. Pretty nice so far. A couple things I've noticed though.
1. The whole unit locked up the other day on the lock screen. It wouldn't unlock when I put my passcode in.
2. Yesterday it wouldn't power up in the morning (was on the charger for about 8 hours). After a few minutes of pushing the power, volume up, and volume down it finally powered up.
3. Every time when I'm on a phone call if i push the power button the phone will reboot.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the reality is there is no custom ROM that works as well as stock. The problem is that by the time the bootloader got unlocked, the device was halfway towards its end of life. Most devs had moved on and it has not gotten the attention that some other phones have.

I have tried 20 different nightlies of CM10.1, PAC, LiquidSmooth, and half a dozen others. There are always glitches, lockups, reboots or missing features(HDMI, camera was busted for the longest time, BT audio still has issues)... In the end there isn't a single ROM out there that is 100%.

And that is fine for some people, but for those of us that rely on the phone for work, we need 100%...