Liquid JB 4.2 Rom Droid 4 XT894

Krooked247

Reaction score
It should only take a couple min... if u've past 5 min and it still isn't booted up I would re-flash. Do you make it to the boot ani? Did u flash it in rom slot 1?(not sure if that is still necessary, somethin to look into tho)

Krooked All Day...

pah

Reaction score
It should only take a couple min... if u've past 5 min and it still isn't booted up I would re-flash. Do you make it to the boot ani? Did u flash it in rom slot 1?(not sure if that is still necessary, somethin to look into tho)

Krooked All Day...

yes i did and was in slot-1 will try again

hellmonkey

Reaction score
Is it possible to have the battery icon report in 1% increments? Widgets display the actualy battery amounts, but the battery icon only shows in roughly 14% increments.

tdilts

Reaction score
Settings / Statusbar / Battery Icon / Battery Icon I use the Solid Circle (Percent) and it works fine 1% at a time.

hellmonkey

Reaction score
Thanks for showing me that. It seems that one is ran off of a script instead of a serires of PNGs like other icons. I juts being nitpicky, but I made my own icons and it would be nice to use them. Its probably and xml setting, but Ive never gone that far into customizing my phone.

smoysauce

Reaction score
Just curious if Liquid will also being going to the new kexec kernel? I would assume so, but just want the reassurance! :)

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

GigaJake

Reaction score
Dhacker29 tweeted he'd make a liquid build today/tomorrow so I would assume it would be. He said:
CM10.1 slot 1
AOKP slot 2
Liquid slot 3

And he tweeted earlier that newer kexec builds wouldn't be restricted to slot 1, so I guess we'll wait and see what gets made.

smoysauce

Reaction score
Dhacker29 tweeted he'd make a liquid build today/tomorrow so I would assume it would be. He said:
CM10.1 slot 1
AOKP slot 2
Liquid slot 3

And he tweeted earlier that newer kexec builds wouldn't be restricted to slot 1, so I guess we'll wait and see what gets made.

Thanks, man. Thought I was following him on twitter already, but guess not. Following him now!

OP
jsnweitzel

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just ran my own kexec build. Very nice thanks to David.
Build is now posted at dev host.

Last edited:

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Also, I can still receive MMS fine...but when I try to send, it takes forever/hardly ever goes through. Any thoughts? Just created brand new slot in rom-slot3 for this build :blink:

ws6formula350

Reaction score
I get invalid address with Go SMS on the kexec build...didn't happen on the non kexec; built in Messaging app just sits forever trying to send. Regular SMS works fine on both.

This is on a brand new slot install... gonna reboot into recovery and try to wipe dalvik and see if that helps.