[ICS Leak/Kernel/CRC] Droid 4 Build 6.16.213

droidian1441

Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
D

droidian1441

Reaction score
I got 213 downloaded, im not home but im only 10 mins away. Ill build the kernel and uppy the link to the DroidHive ROMbot. (Just in case some of you didnt know what it was lol)

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

droidian1441

Reaction score
Doing the kernel now.

EDIT: So im having a bit more trouble with the kernel then usual so there may be a kernel up by tomorrow. Sorry guys, flashing will have to wait. :(

EDIT 2: Got the kernel done. Uploading the leak now!

Last edited:
OP
D

droidian1441

Reaction score
Uploading leak now. Got the kernel patched, and now am booting my phone into 213 now! Ill post links as soon as they are done.

rennert1

Reaction score
In 213 i can't boot into safestrap. Install are ok, but when i boot in safestrap comes no safestrap menu, only ablue screen and it's play "droid"

Edit: wrong busybox was installed, in /data/data/com.hashcode.droid4safestrap/files the right busybox copied to system/xbin/ works now.

...Tapatalk

Last edited:

Germanguy

Reaction score
In 213 i can't boot into safestrap. Install are ok, but when i boot in safestrap comes no safestrap menu, only ablue screen and it's play "droid"

Edit: wrong busybox was installed, in /data/data/com.hashcode.droid4safestrap/files the right busybox copied to system/xbin/ works now.

...Tapatalk

So i don't fully understand. How did you fix this? I had a similar problem with build 212, but it fixed itself after a few boot-ups.

rennert1

Reaction score
I've installed an old busybox with 300k filesize. The new busybox from safestrap is over 1mb file size. The old version also doesn't support safestrap, this was the problem.

...Tapatalk