[ROM] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

jbert50021

Reaction score
meek2100 said:
Anyone tried using any other launchers with cm10 other than trebuchet? It just seems to be a laggy launcher in new updates.

Lightning Launcher is pretty great.

ntengineer

Reaction score
meek2100 said:
Anyone tried using any other launchers with cm10 other than trebuchet? It just seems to be a laggy launcher in new updates.

Adw here also.

sean9721

Reaction score
I had been using the 11/01 for the longest time. Yesterday I tried the 11/10 and 11/16 builds. I noticed that in the 11/10 and 11/16 builds that MMS doesn't auto retrieve, but it does in the 11/01 build. I did have auto retrieve checked in all 3 builds I tried. Even when using Go SMS Pro the pictures wouldn't download by themselves. Has anyone else noticed this?

Cstryon

Reaction score
Does anyone have trouble with wifi on cm10 1116 build? Or is it just me? Should I reflash? I'm using z4cks package two... I seem to remember wifi working before...but I don't know when it quit. Could it be package two? Or is my wifi just being stupid and I need to reflash?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Cstryon

Reaction score
Nevermind...I'm dumb. I turned wifi off and turned it back on...it works fine now...lalala...

kwyrt

Reaction score
Nevermind...I'm dumb. I turned wifi off and turned it back on...it works fine now...lalala...

I'm on the 11/17 build of AOKP and have noticed the same thing. I'll be home, connected to wifi, then I'll run to the store, come back, and the wifi won't pick back up. I'll have to turn it off and back on and then it will connect just fine.

Droid 4 - AOKP JB

lilafleisch

Reaction score
Where is this 11/17 build of aokp you speak of...I haven't seen any builds since 10/22

kwyrt

Reaction score
Where is this 11/17 build of aokp you speak of...I haven't seen any builds since 10/22

Jsnweitzel created a thread in the D4 dev section on XDAforums with a link to his public D4 dropbox folder where he's been posting new AOKP builds ever few days.

You can also find the link in his Droid 4 Utility ICS Only thread in the Hacks section here on Droidforums.

Droid 4 - AOKP JB

Last edited:

kwyrt

Reaction score

Just remembered what I did to fix this before. I turn wifi sleep setting to always on.

Droid 4 - AOKP JB

RideZeLitenin

Reaction score
How are the recent builds running as far as bugs, etc?
Thinking about switching back

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Gallery fc, I didn't notice anything else.

EDIT: Never mind, when i launched the camera app i immediately took a pick and viewed it. i never got an FC after that. Data and text messaging works, this is starting to look like a daily driver.

Last edited:

Boerboel

Reaction score
How are the recent builds running as far as bugs, etc?
Thinking about switching back

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Camera flash still does not work. Other than that it seems to work well. I've been using it for a daily driver.

GMonster

Reaction score
Yep and I know I am on an older nightly as well