Liquid JB 4.2 Rom Droid 4 XT894

Reaction score
Yeah, so this is pretty amazing. I'll try the AOKP again, but I had issues connecting to Google with it. This one however, is damn near flawless.

OP
jsnweitzel

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Liquid merged my pull request on the keyboard backlight. Should be in the next official build.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Liquid merged my pull request on the keyboard backlight. Should be in the next official build.

Just flashed the March 06 nightly, can confirm the keyboard backlight fix is in it.

smoysauce

Reaction score
Anxious to see the BT/Speakerphone fix added to this! Unbelievable work everyone does on this and all the ROMs for Droid 4.

***New build is up and seems to be working great! Got a 5 hour drive home tomorrow morning and now I can use the BT in my Jeep! Thanks man!

Last edited:

pah

Reaction score
liq

my phone keeps trying to up date however i an running ver 3.11 slot 2 what do i do? liquid

pah

GigaJake

Reaction score
my phone keeps trying to up date however i an running ver 3.11 slot 2 what do i do? liquid

pah

I'm going to take a wild stab and say that any "OTA" updates from custom roms work with the assumption you have a ClockworkMod based recovery. I recommend just manually downloading the newest .zip and flashing manually.

Mike253

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the code for the keyboard backlight? Or if someone could submit it to hashcode or dhacker that way it could be merged into both aokp and cm? I haven't had the time to look into it yet.

Mike253

Reaction score

Cstryon

Reaction score
Anxious to see the BT/Speakerphone fix added to this! Unbelievable work everyone does on this and all the ROMs for Droid 4.

***New build is up and seems to be working great! Got a 5 hour drive home tomorrow morning and now I can use the BT in my Jeep! Thanks man!

I haven't flashed this yet, but is the problem where if bluetooth is on and all sound gets routed to bluetooth even if it's not connected fixed?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

smoysauce

Reaction score
I think this was mentioned over on XDA, but is anyone else experiencing ringtone and notification settings not sticking? I just did a completely fresh installed after SBF of the lastest but after every restarted my Ringtone and Default Notification goes to Unknown. And sometimes the ringtone and notification sounds disappear and only show the ones on my SD card. Not a biggie just wanted to see if anyone else has troubles. Otherwise, everything else is working great!

kwyrt

Reaction score
I think this was mentioned over on XDA, but is anyone else experiencing ringtone and notification settings not sticking? I just did a completely fresh installed after SBF of the lastest but after every restarted my Ringtone and Default Notification goes to Unknown. And sometimes the ringtone and notification sounds disappear and only show the ones on my SD card. Not a biggie just wanted to see if anyone else has troubles. Otherwise, everything else is working great!

Have you tried using something like Zedge to choose your ringtones? That's what I use and I've never had a problem with them sticking.

Sent from my Droid 4 - LiquidSmooth