Liquid Gingersense v1.6 Release

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by liquid0624, Aug 6, 2011.

1. drew

drew Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree - ghetto.

This is the only thing I really don't like about the ROM. I need 4G at work, because we block so many things at work (Pandora, Facebook). So it's ALWAYS asking if I want to use Wi-Fi. Very annoying.

2. xashaffer

xashaffer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So yeah a few days ago my camera and camcorder apps quit working and Google Talk crashes on startup and whenever I try to launch it. I just tried a complete wipe and reinstall of LGS 1.6 and all of the above still happens. Any suggestions? I was thinking it was the ROM but it ran great for so long and now I'm thinking my camera may have died on my phone

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

3. drew

drew Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your camera is not fried. I had the same problem and was able to resolve it. Read the thread here.

It is a known issue: Camera Fried? - Page 3

4. xashaffer

xashaffer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OH THANK GOD lol. You just saved me a ton of time and trouble drew. And I even see it fixes the GTalk issue so its perfect. About to flash it now.

I know its not exactly a fix but you can turn off your WiFi when you won't be around a wifi spot and it won't ask you. I always turn off my WiFi when its not being used anyways to save a little battery.

#40 xashaffer, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  5. xashaffer

xashaffer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Liquid any idea when we might be seeing LGS 1.7? No rush man just wondering if it will be sometime soon or if you are even working on it right now. I know you have a lot of **** going on in your real life so like I said no worries.

EDIT** Also if you are working on it and I donate like $10, could I possibly get in on early testing for the next version? I heard over on XDA that you sometimes let donators join in on testing.

#41 xashaffer, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
Search tags for this page

cameras that sense liquid