Liberty V0.6 Released!

saywhaa

Reaction score
Wow, customizer ruined your signal? Might have to stay away from running that then.

its actually the 2nd time the customizer has messed me up.

i hope the accounts issue gets resolved not via customizer.

wiped data/cache and i have signal again, lets try this customizer again.

Ive got titanium pro, but i still hate wiping (especially if its for nothing), so lemme know if the wipe fixed the FB thing, please?

seems to be working after i ran the customizer again. in the past when they first put out the customizer ive noticed that you can only run it once (for me at least) and if i ran it a second time without a full wipe it would mess things up. but slowly but surely some of my contacts are linking with facebook

Isaiah

Reaction score
its actually the 2nd time the customizer has messed me up.

i hope the accounts issue gets resolved not via customizer.

wiped data/cache and i have signal again, lets try this customizer again.

Ive got titanium pro, but i still hate wiping (especially if its for nothing), so lemme know if the wipe fixed the FB thing, please?

seems to be working after i ran the customizer again. in the past when they first put out the customizer ive noticed that you can only run it once (for me at least) and if i ran it a second time without a full wipe it would mess things up. but slowly but surely some of my contacts are linking with facebook

yeah, and the customizer crashes/resets when the phone gets rotated so i've done a few, 1-and-a-half customization. wiping now, thanks for the info!

Fanatic1074

Reaction score
curious as to whether I'm the only one having facebook contact sync issues? Is anybodies working perfectly or broken?

Were they suppose to fix it in 0.6? I thought that Google blocked the facebook app from syncing the facebook data. If this is fixed in 0.6 imma download it right now :). I was going to wait for a final release.

I think he meant Blur FB sync. The official FB app still doesn't sync contacts :(
Which makes me think... Didn't Google keep the functionality on Nexus One FB app because it came preloaded? Could it be pulled from there?

Well not exactly. I hate everything about Blur. I just wanted to be able to sync the facebook pictures to my contacts. You could do this with 2.01 but now u cannot.

searayman

Reaction score
I understand its a donation for his hard work but when your unemployed 5 bucks for app isn't really smart item to spend money on that's why I said .99¢-1.99 would be little more reasonable

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

if your unemployed why do you have a smartphone..... :icon_ nono:

mrjorgejones

Reaction score
I don't suppose there's any way to get a hold of Liberty without the Donate toolbox? I can't buy paid apps on the market. =\ For the next few weeks, at least.

Last edited:

dbst

Reaction score
@PILLKOZ just buy the donate version to support JRummy or wait for the final release

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

nevewear

Reaction score
Is there any way to sync your facebook contact pictures? It's driving me nuts.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

_banana

Reaction score
I use syncmypix from the Market. Also, Google forced Facebook to remove the contact sync feature -- that's why it doesn't work. Apex worked around this to get it working, but the fact this happens on Liberty is because it's part of Gingerbread. Not a bug.

chefb

Reaction score
Its quiet...around here looks like its a good build, with the tool box do I really need to be on wifi to get a good download?

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
I don't suppose there's any way to get a hold of Liberty without the Donate toolbox? I can't buy paid apps on the market. =\ For the next few weeks, at least.

We're still looking into that, but we're releasing the versions here on the forums faster this time around. Should see v0.6 tomorrow (that's the plan, but could change)

mrjorgejones

Reaction score
We're still looking into that, but we're releasing the versions here on the forums faster this time around. Should see v0.6 tomorrow (that's the plan, but could change)

Awesome, glad to hear it. And as soon as I'm back in the black, as it were, the first purchase I'll be making is the Liberty Toolbox. =)

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Does anyone have a video of how fast v.6 scrolls through screens and etc?
I am just wondering what the speed difference is between it and 2.0.1/v.5.