Liberty 3 RC 1.1?

earnric

Reaction score

earnric

Reaction score
I found a 602 out there... But the link in the guide doesn't seem to point to valid image files anymore...

rosso

Reaction score
Running lgb .09. Just a bit confused can I or can I not flash liberty 3 over .09?

Sent from my rooted Droid X (LGB)

bkendrick

Reaction score
Running lgb .09. Just a bit confused can I or can I not flash liberty 3 over .09?

No. Liberty .09 is in GB .596. You must be on .602 or .605.

You can SBF to 602 or 605, or you can SBF to froyo and then use the AIO updater under the OTA portion of the toolbox.

DX. CFU. LIB GB 3 RC1.1

kennth16

Reaction score
Why does everyone say you have to sbf, I just went to .602 through the toolbox, and went from gb .9 that way to lib 3? Did I do it wrong,.no problems. Only issue can't find battery saver options. And battery life is not good.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why does everyone say you have to sbf, I just went to .602 through the toolbox, and went from gb .9 that way to lib 3? Did I do it wrong,.no problems. Only issue can't find battery saver options. And battery life is not good.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Because the only way to get the updated radio is to either sbf to .602 or sbf to 2.3.340 and install the updater file. It wont install coming from .596

Boot Manager

rosso

Reaction score
No. Liberty .09 is in GB .596. You must be on .602 or .605.

You can SBF to 602 or 605, or you can SBF to froyo and then use the AIO updater under the OTA portion of the toolbox.

DX. CFU. LIB GB 3 RC1.1

To get to LGB09 I first flashed rooted .605 (TBH 2 part zip). Then flashed LGB09. From the directions I followed I thought that even though my phone says .596 that in reality the kernel is .605. My baseband is .13 as well.
Have no problem starting from scratch just want to eliminate unnecessary steps...

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
To get to LGB09 I first flashed rooted .605 (TBH 2 part zip). Then flashed LGB09. From the directions I followed I thought that even though my phone says .596 that in reality the kernel is .605. My baseband is .13 as well.
Have no problem starting from scratch just want to eliminate unnecessary steps...

That's a little different. You are on .605 anyway, so just wipe and flash Liberty 3.

Most people who are on v0.9 are still on .596

Boot Manager

rosso

Reaction score
Because the only way to get the updated radio is to either sbf to .602 or sbf to 2.3.340 and install the updater file. It wont install coming from .596

Boot Manager

I'm running LGB v.09 with up dated radio. I went to rooted .605 befor flashing LGB v.09.

rosso

Reaction score
That's a little different. You are on .605 anyway, so just wipe and flash Liberty 3.

Most people who are on v0.9 are still on .596

Boot Manager

Thanks just wanted to be sure.

earnric

Reaction score
Yikes... I tried to SBF with 602 ... RSD finished, but I'm in a boot loop with "LIBERTY" ??? How could that happen?

I can batter pull and SBF again (which I did), but soon as it finished it reboots itself and goes to the LIBERTY eagle (spinning) and loops!

What now?

Rick

Janux

Reaction score
Yikes... I tried to SBF with 602 ... RSD finished, but I'm in a boot loop with "LIBERTY" ??? How could that happen?

I can batter pull and SBF again (which I did), but soon as it finished it reboots itself and goes to the LIBERTY eagle (spinning) and loops!

What now?

Rick

you try doing a factory reset yet?

earnric

Reaction score

What now?

Rick

Sorry -- found the fix for the boot loop... I'm updated to 605 now: gonna flash Liberty 3 now...