Battery Metered Differently on Liberty?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by snot, Feb 15, 2011.

1. snot

snot New Member

I've been running Liberty since 1.0 was released. Today I thought I would give Apex a try with the new 1.4.0 version being recently released since I've never given Apex a shot.

Battery was at 20% on Liberty, plugged in, downloaded Apex..... Reboot into Apex, battery "Charging 60%."

10 minutes later, unhappy with the toolbox, screen transitions.... time to nandroid back to Liberty 1.5

Reboot into Liberty, battery is back at 20% and hasn't been pulled off the charger since it was last on Liberty.

Why/How did it jump +40% on Apex?
  2. Ubermicro13

Ubermicro13 New Member

Happens all the time, thats because the stats for your battery are stored in files. If those files get erased the battery has no idea what its charge is. So it kinda guesses until it gets re calibrated.
  3. snot

snot New Member

Are the battery stats affected by having multiple batteries? Or should you reset the stats every time you change batteries? I have two stock batteries...
  4. dfuser312553

dfuser312553 New Member

^Your battery stats shouldn't matter much. The .bin only controls what level it reads at; not when your phone shuts down.