1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problem with Liberty Toolbox Pro?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by addmin13, Aug 4, 2011.

1. addmin13

addmin13 New Member

Hi, I'm relatively new to using ROMs (just started yesterday). I believe I have everything up and running correctly, but I think I may have a problem with the Liberty Toolbox.

I see all these pictures of a slick looking UI with tons of options and customization and mine looks nothing like that. It seems that the selection for 'Liberty Toolbox' and 'Liberty Settings' go to the same place. I don't see any themes to download and I see people referring to an option to install bootstrap within the Toolbox, but I can't find it anywhere (not that I think I need it now). It is just one of many options I see mentioned, but I can't actually see in the Toolbox.

I know that they are transitioning to the ROM Toolbox and didn't know if that might be why mine doesn't look the same... So far everything is working great. I was just curious if I was missing some functionality for some reason.

I'm using a Droid X with GB .9 and Liberty Toolbox Pro 3.0 by the way.

Thanks
  2. chaos254

chaos254 New Member

the themes in the new toolbox will only work for cm7 based roms such as justice. With liberty .09 you will only be able to use themes for that rom.

liberty settings and the toolbox used to be seperate but now all the settings are in the toolbox
Search tags for this page
aktivasi rom toolbox pro tanpa licensy
antisipasi rom toolbox pro minta license
how to fix rom toolbox license check failed problem
rom toolbox pro has license problem
rom toolbox pro licence problem

rom toolbox pro license failed

rom toolbox pro solusi
solusi rom tolbox license fqiled
solusi rom toolboox pro license failed