Liberty V0.6 Released!

stangdroid

Reaction score
I was on .5 then went to tbh 596 rooted. I still have some of my liberty stuff still. can I just do a cache wipe and install v.6 over it? Or do.i still have to do a data wipe too?

idol

Reaction score
About to install, but I don't really want to wipe. I am on .596 deodexed. Can I just flash without wiping?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
When will this be released publicly? Is this in donate or regular toolbox?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

el_ote

Reaction score
I just updated to V.06 coming from Gingerbread TBH release. Went smooth - no weipe.
Missing the E-Mail Icon though. I use Corp Sync and and there is no icon. The settings are all there though.

By default there are no email apps installed. Run through the customizer, and select the one you want (Blur or AOSP).

Where can I find customizer? I also lost email app button and need to setup my work email alongside gmail?

EDIT: the customizer is in ur settings...just hit MENU/SETTINGS/LIBERTY SETTINGS/CUSTOMIZER then do what u gotta do :) THX Marx915

Last edited:

Marx915

Reaction score
I just updated to V.06 coming from Gingerbread TBH release. Went smooth - no weipe.
Missing the E-Mail Icon though. I use Corp Sync and and there is no icon. The settings are all there though.

By default there are no email apps installed. Run through the customizer, and select the one you want (Blur or AOSP).

Where can I find customizer? I also lost email app button and need to setup my work email alongside gmail?

the customizer is in ur settings...just hit MENU/SETTINGS/LIBERTY SETTINGS/CUSTOMIZER then do what u gotta do :)

j_acm

Reaction score
Just wondering if the toolbox is the one on the market for 5bucks? Ive been searching for liberty rom for GB .596..

Thanks ahead of time!

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Just wondering if the toolbox is the one on the market for 5bucks? Ive been searching for liberty rom for GB .596..

Thanks ahead of time!

You could grab that toolbox or just wait for us to put it on the forums here. Of course, a newer version will probably be in the toolbox around the same time. It's your call. Either way, after tonight, you'll have a way to get onto a Liberty rom for .596

j_acm

Reaction score
Thanks leski. I might wait it out, I'm just trying new themes right now... Know of any good themes??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App