Liberty V0.6 Released!

AthruZ79

Reaction score
Stupid noob question - I'm running 596 GB, how can I get this rom without Liberty toolbox?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

qqeyes

Reaction score
Stupid noob question - I'm running 596 GB, how can I get this rom without Liberty toolbox?

I may be wrong, but I believe the most up-to-date nightly (0.6) is only available to folks who donated $5 dollars to Jrummy. If you didn't buy the donate toolbox, you'll have to wait a few days(?) for him to release it to the public.

AthruZ79

Reaction score

I may be wrong, but I believe the most up-to-date nightly (0.6) is only available to folks who donated $5 dollars to Jrummy. If you didn't buy the donate toolbox, you'll have to wait a few days(?) for him to release it to the public.

Thank you! I know 596 just came out but I'm ready to start testing out some roms.. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Its quiet...around here looks like its a good build, with the tool box do I really need to be on wifi to get a good download?

Has anyone down loaded/ flashed with out wifi connection?

How about downloading this nightly build????? Is it safe over 3G

Anyone?????

Quiet? This is not even the official thread for LGB v0.6, it should be a Sticky when it is publicly released. No you do not have to be on WiFi, but as always, it is recommended.

Yes I have downloaded a Liberty ROM / Themes over 3G before, I believe it was Liberty 1.0 or 1.5.

Safe? I am sure it is safe over 3G. Depending on the file size, your location, and the network traffic, it could take a decent amount of time to download.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I do everything over 3g its all i have. It will be fine. Its not like it's different data coming in, just slower speed

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

sfreemanoh

Reaction score
Anybody else notice the Facebook app is kind of funky? Every time I scroll the screen turns a shade of blue then back to white when I let go. It's been like this ever since the GB roms.

Not sure if it's the same thing, but on various screens (Facebook, one of the Google Voice activation screens, and I think others I can't think of right now) part of the screen loads all black, and I can usually get rid of it by just moving the screen up/down. It's annoying here too.

jl92880

Reaction score
I just updated to V.06 coming from Gingerbread TBH release. Went smooth - no weipe.
Missing the E-Mail Icon though. I use Corp Sync and and there is no icon. The settings are all there though.

sfreemanoh

Reaction score
I just updated to V.06 coming from Gingerbread TBH release. Went smooth - no weipe.
Missing the E-Mail Icon though. I use Corp Sync and and there is no icon. The settings are all there though.

By default there are no email apps installed. Run through the customizer, and select the one you want (Blur or AOSP).

ThaiBoy02

Reaction score
So i went from LGB v0.5 to Official Rooted GB from P3, can I just flash V0.6 straight from the donate toolbox? And which wipes need to be done?

pcpimp

Reaction score
Gmail App

Has anyone had a problem with the gmail app not syncing until you open it up and tell it to do so?

meshdub

Reaction score
So i went from LGB v0.5 to Official Rooted GB from P3, can I just flash V0.6 straight from the donate toolbox? And which wipes need to be done?

Yeah you can just flash .6 right over. Wipe data/cache.
Also you might still be on base band 07, the current one is 12. If you want to update, you'll need to sbf back and do the two-part zip from P3.