Liberty V0.6 Released!

berto1014

Reaction score
Download it from the toolbox. Personally I think its WAY faster than any previous release. Everything is instant. I didn't wipe, just backed up the old ROM. Initial start takes about 5 minutes so don't worry.

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Tremendous amounts faster here too. Is this another leak? Or the official release liberty stelo?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Scottbrah

Reaction score
How long did it take for the phone to boot up..i did not wipe..

Scottbrah

Reaction score
Great! well im the only one who's phone will not get passed the yellow fist.!

pimpannara

Reaction score
Great! well im the only one who's phone will not get passed the yellow fist.!

:/ sorry to hear that. did u make a backup? just battery pull, restore or wipe it clean.

on another note, holy eff it is WAY faster than before.

audioxtc85

Reaction score
I hope battery life is much better on this one. If not, I will revert back to apex 2.0

OP
B

berto1014

Reaction score
Tremendous amounts faster here too. Is this another leak? Or the official release liberty stelo?

0.6 is based of the .596 official Gingerbread release. As for features I am not sure. Jared hasn't posted whats new on twitter or anywhere else yet.

billyfj

Reaction score
I didn't have any problems with the install and it is much faster and it is based off of the official Verizon build. I know many people will just install this over the previous build. I would recommend to anyone that doing a data,cache,Dalvik wipe is always the best before you flash. You may just flash over a previous build with no problems, but why take the risk? And it clears up all the junk and clutter as well. Just my opinion. But the new v0.6 is much smoother and faster

searayman

Reaction score
I want to flash this so badly but I can not go without Juice Defender.... for some reason Juice Defender does not work on gingerbread roms from my experience, it can not shut the 3g off.

audioxtc85

Reaction score
Never had much luck flashing a new rom without doing a data wipe first. Plus I use titanium pro to make it easier on myyself