Liberty Gingerbread Official Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

usbar

Reaction score
Hey guys, help me please I GOT A BIG BIG PROBLEM! I got the new v0.4 from the nightliess and i cant acces to the aplicaton menú in the settings, soo i cant install any app out of the market. Any sugestion? Ill try to install manually the v0.1 with clockwork but doesnt work and from the toolbox i cant download ir, also ill try my backup from liberty 2.0.1 but stuck in the boot logo soo ill reinstall the v0.4 and im stuck :S HELP!

What steps did u do installing v4?

Sent from my Liberty GB DX

First i was in 2.0.1 then ill install the GB v0.1 Full, then v0.4 all the steps maded automatically with liberty toolbox donate

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Hey guys, help me please I GOT A BIG BIG PROBLEM! I got the new v0.4 from the nightliess and i cant acces to the aplicaton menú in the settings, soo i cant install any app out of the market. Any sugestion? Ill try to install manually the v0.1 with clockwork but doesnt work and from the toolbox i cant download ir, also ill try my backup from liberty 2.0.1 but stuck in the boot logo soo ill reinstall the v0.4 and im stuck :S HELP!

What steps did u do installing v4?

First i was in 2.0.1 then ill install the GB v0.1 Full, then v0.4 all the steps maded automatically with liberty toolbox donate

I had problems when installing thru toolbox. I'd try using CWM recovery and see what happens

reuuin88

Reaction score
Just checking that after I installed .5 the kernel showing up in the about phone menu shows:

method was .4-->.5 with a cache wipe and dalv cache wipe, step one in cwr install .5 step two (without reboot) install kernal zip. All data is safe and functioning.

2.6.32.9-g0bae333
qgd748@il93lnxdroid09#2

I'll be testing whatever I can, just wanted to check that kernel zip went through correctly. (It did update my system version to .591 so that is good.)

Bugs noticed:
When I long press on a home screen and go to change the wall paper it directs me to the liberty toolbox(after a reboot it was fixed)

Last edited:

randyb69

Reaction score
I installed .5 over .4 with out wiping anything. Booted up after initial install, went back to toolbox and installed kernel update. Worked smooth, no issues at all.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

serx7

Reaction score
Liberty v 0.5? Where?!

It showed up in my Liberty Toolbox Donate (Nightlies) when I fired it up a short while ago. d/l it now (on 0.4 currently). Since I'm at work, I can't use wifi, and the 3G d/l is crawlin'... :/

usbar

Reaction score

trotondo

Reaction score
installing now i added both the .5 download and the kernel update to install queue and then told it to to install through the toolbox... I am wiping everything because I find it is easier to start fresh with everything will update on how it goes

Edit: Booting up now... first thing i notice is a new boot animation

Last edited:

serx7

Reaction score
Just checking that after I installed .5 the kernel showing up in the about phone menu shows:

method was .4-->.5 with a cache wipe and dalv cache wipe, step one in cwr install .5 step two (without reboot) install kernal zip. All data is safe and functioning.

2.6.32.9-g0bae333
qgd748@il93lnxdroid09#2

I'll be testing whatever I can, just wanted to check that kernel zip went through correctly. (It did update my system version to .591 so that is good.)

Bugs noticed:
When I long press on a home screen and go to change the wall paper it directs me to the liberty toolbox(after a reboot it was fixed)

Liberty 0.5 + kernel update installed np on my DX.

My Kernel version is exactly as you listed above.

Reaction score
I cannot add accounts. It force closes every time I try.. I'm on the latest Nightly... Help? I can't even sync my facebook contacts.

trotondo

Reaction score
I am noticing some of my apps did not come back after first boot. I reinstalled all of my apps from google and things like liberty toolbox and switch pro i have had to search for and downlaod again because they don't even show up in my apps list

serx7

Reaction score
Liberty v 0.5? Where?!

That's what I'm saying! I can't even find 0.4 in the nightlies section.

I noticed the other night that the Toolbox reported 0.3 as the current nightly. I was already on 0.4. I backed out one level in the Toolbox, went right back into the Nightlies section, and 0.4 re-appeared as the currently available option.

Maybe try exiting the Nightlies section, and go back in?

SjLucky

Reaction score
Liberty v 0.5? Where?!

That's what I'm saying! I can't even find 0.4 in the nightlies section.

I noticed the other night that the Toolbox reported 0.3 as the current nightly. I was already on 0.4. I backed out one level in the Toolbox, went right back into the Nightlies section, and 0.4 re-appeared as the currently available option.

Maybe try exiting the Nightlies section, and go back in?

hitting the menu button you can get reload list button, sometimes it works

Zog

Reaction score
Wifi disconnects/forgets. Sound frequently quits working out of the speakers. I'm on 0.4

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.