[leak] Droid Bionic's New Look

King_Bean

Reaction score
I feel like I've seen like a dozen design iterations of this damn phone...ugh.

Enter

Reaction score
I don't think you people realize that all the hype was US, not them. How many times was information leaked? Probably more than 60 times, how many times has Motorola or Verizon sent out an official statement? Hardly ever. This is the iphone all over again. Before it came to Verizon, there were plenty of blogspam and posts that it was coming since 2007, it comes out 4 years later, people still buy it, don't care about anything that happened before just as long as they got the phone they wanted. You guys need to chill out and stop with all the negative comments, if the phone isn't what you want then this news shouldn't effect you at all. You are not being constructive or even intelligent, just annoying and dumb if all you come here to say is "lol, again? let's see if it is delayed again, doesn't matter because the SG is 100 times better than this phone I never seen or used".

jengas kahn

Reaction score
droid bionic is to android fanboys as santa is to children.

i would love to understand the hype behind this phone.

droidshot®

Reaction score
My d1 is still working fine so I'm still going to get the bionic (after it's been out a month) and that way I can see what all of you really smart people have to say about it.If it has no troubles after a month then I'll go for it, but if it isn't what everyone thinks it should be then I'll wait for something else!

Reaction score
Shouldn't large reviewing companies be receiving the bionic?

Sent from my Charge using DroidForums

osirhis

Reaction score
My OG Droid is on it's last leg...and Verizon is going to be firing up 4G in my area very very soon...so the Bionic is the obvious choice for me. The GS2 is still a bunch of rumors and speculation at the moment (there is no real confirmation that the thing will even be 4G if it even actually comes the the US on Verizon).

I'm not waiting around the the HTC Vigor either...the Droid Bionic has all the equipment I need in a 4G smartphone...period.

mrredskin

Reaction score
My OG Droid is on it's last leg...and Verizon is going to be firing up 4G in my area very very soon...so the Bionic is the obvious choice for me. The GS2 is still a bunch of rumors and speculation at the moment (there is no real confirmation that the thing will even be 4G if it even actually comes the the US on Verizon).

I'm not waiting around the the HTC Vigor either...the Droid Bionic has all the equipment I need in a 4G smartphone...period.

my situation and thoughts, EXACTLY